2D Junior Designer Visual Merchandising
Packaging and Graphic Designer- Freelancer
Social Community Analyst
Nov 2018 Feb 2019
Oct 2017 Nov 2018
Visual Merchandising Intern
Feb 2016 Oct 2017
Nov 2019- Today
• Responsible for the creation of the 2D visuals for seasonal campaigns for Sephora North America, Sephora Middle East and Sephora Europe.
.• Ensure the correct translation and pricing for all in store communication for 7 different languages and variants.
May 2018- Today
• Creating the packaging and graphic design of press kits to send to influencers and celebrities.
• Responsible for the creation of event communication, design, and layout.
Worked with clients such as: Burger King, Gillette, Tupperware, The Estée Lauder Companies, Loreal, Avon, Philips.
The Estée Lauder Companies- Clinique Brazil
Feb 2016- Feb 2019
As a designer, I was responsible for creating the entire layout and communication of on and offline campaigns including:
• Paid media campaigns displayed on Facebook, Instagram, and Google, where I designed images, GIFs, videos, and carousels.
• Visual merchandising, designing print-ready visuals, creating the layout of stores to attracting more consumer navigation in stores.
• Events, creating interior design, gifts, and print-ready visuals. • CRM, creating the layout of marketing e-mails.
• Producing photographic shoots for social media.
• Organized the calendar of all organic posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
• Planned weekly content strategically for our social media channels. • Monitored the activities of the community manager.
• Created local content with makeup artists and the educational team. • Provided real-time coverage of brand’s events.
I was in charge of designing the entire layout and communication of on and offline campaigns which included:
• Visual merchandising: ensured that all stores had effective visual merchandising in accordance with global standards.
• Events: created interior design, gifts, and print-ready visuals.