Isabel Medford Resume
Isabel C. Medford
410. 279. 5260 | ------------ | 3.0 GPA
Education Candidate for Bachelor of Business. Anticipated May 2021
• Salisbury University – Salisbury, Maryland
• Balance full-time course load commitments with part-time employment to help finance educational expenses on top of volunteerism.
Relevant Salisbury University MGMT 350 – Human Resource Management
• Study of management of human resources in organizations.
• Studied topics including: recruiting, selecting, developing and compensating personnel; labor union relations; and development of personnel policy.
Other 85N’Sunny May 2020 – September 2020
• Manage customer transactions and count change.
• Maintain accurate merchandising displays in strategic areas around the beach.
• Accurately and efficiently displayed umbrellas and chairs.
• Provide leadership and guidance for new team members.
• Greeted customers with a friendly and helpful attitude.
• Answered any questions regarding inventory, sales, and promotions.
• Offer ideas to increase product appeal.
• Increase sales by providing customers with thoughtful consideration and support.
Activities Delta Gamma Sorority Experience December 2019 – December 2020
Vice President of Finance
• Documenting and promptly recording all incoming chapter revenue and outgoing chapter expenses.
• Preparing an annual chapter budget.
• Keeping an accurate count of receipts and expenditures of the chapter.
• Ensuring that all financial obligations are completed.
• Excellent Customer Service.
• Interpersonal Communication.
• Advanced Math.
• Proficient in Excel.
• Capturing and recording important data.
• Sorting and filtering data.