Henry M McCoy
1570 S Lusk Ave APT 428W, Boise Idaho 83706
Seeking a position that will challenge, utilize experience, educate, and teach skills to positively impact company performance and profitability; a top performer with exceptional interpersonal, communication and management skills that allow for the development of strong rapport with individuals on all levels. Adept at analyzing and resolving problems, and developing and instituting the needed procedures and responses; Result oriented, highly motivated to succeed, energetic and assertive.
Training and Skills:
● Avionics Electronics Technician (5 Years)
● Avionics Collateral Duty Inspector Quality Assurance Representative (CDQAR)
● Avionics Collateral Duty Inspector (CDI)
● Work Center Supervisor
● Process Improvement
● Administrative Skills
● Cultural and Global Competence
● Detail Oriented
● Time Management
● Corrosion Control
● Hazardous Material
● Military Discipline
United States Marine Corps, Jacksonville, NC October 2012-December 2017
● Employ knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
● Maintain working inventory of supplies, repairable components while analyzing future needs of the workcenter to ensure proper availability of supplies.
● Operate highly successful training plans and establish inventory/purchasing control systems to include various types of secret equipment and software
● Awarded meritorious promotion and Navy Achievement medal for outstanding work and Marine Corps performance during the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit (24th MEU) and training operations in the States since 2013.
● Operate highly successful training plans and establish inventory/purchasing control systems to include various types of secret equipment and software.
● Control growth management – motivate and maximize productivity and employee morale without financial incentives, while taking a work center through one successful deployment.
9 Round Fitness, Harrison NJ Feb 2018-August 2018
● One-on-One instruction, developing relationships with members while pushing them to get maximum performance to meet their own fitness goals
TnT Plumbing, West Orange, NJ August 2018-July 2019
● Perform physically intensive maintenance/installation of a wide variety of plumbing assets.
● Ensure proper supplies and inventories are maintained while working with local plumbing suppliers to find optimum pricing and availability
Handberg’s Marina, Crane Lake, MN May 2020-October 2020
● Operate heavy machinery to launch and pull various boats, pontoons and watercraft from lake
● Perform boat maintenance such as oil changes, wire repair, and general faulty component
● Assist in loading and unloading cargo from boats, as well as fueling watercraft.
● Naval Aviation Organizational Maintenance Activity Work Center Supervisor Course Feb 2015-Feb 2015 Advanced training in proper documentation and efficient management of work center programs.
● Aviation A&C School, Pensacola, FL. Mar 2013- Jul 2013
Basic troubleshooting, schematics, avionics theory Technical Certificates, with Corrosion Control training.
● Seton Hall University, South Orange NJ Aug 2018-May 2019
Completed one year of University courses with a 3.1 GPA
● Temple University, Philadelphia, PA Aug 2019-May 2020
Completed one year of University courses with 3.4 Gpa
● Boise State University, Boise Idaho Jan 2021-May Present
Junior majoring in Kinesiology