Hannah E. Osinoff
Hamilton College, Clinton, NY, B.A. Candidate Expected Graduation: May 2023
• Major: Art History
• Honors: Dean’s List Fall 2019, Dean’s List Fall 2020
• Relevant Courses: Introduction to Art History, Arts of Buddhism, Introduction to Video, Performance, Ritual and Technology
Scarsdale High School, Scarsdale, NY June 2018
• Final GPA: 3.78 (unweighted)
• Honors/Awards: Signifer Honor Society, Tri-Music Honor Society
MMG Model Management Group, New York City, NY, Intern May 2020-August 2020
• Assisted managing a large variety of talent such as models, actors, and influencers. Input talent information into MMG's model and talent database. Submitted and booked talent for projects through Casting Network and Breakdown Express. Updated contacts, calendars, photos, statistics, and resumes of talent. Observed conferences between talent managers and new talent.
Gap, Scarsdale, NY, Sales Associate May 2019-March 2020
• Assisted customers with sizing, put outfits together, maintained stock room, assisted in organizing the layout of the store, and maintained positive customer experiences.
Beth El Day Camp, New Rochelle, NY, Personal Counselor June-August 2019
• Solely responsible for the care of a diabetic four-year-old child. Monitored blood sugar levels and determined when and how much insulin should be administered. Encouraged, and ultimately integrated camper into social activities and facilitated friendships to overcome feelings of isolation.
NY Pediatric and Adult Dentistry, Rye Brook, NY, Intern June -November 2017 April-June 2018
• Shadowed a variety of dental and orthodontic procedures for children, observed interaction between dentists and special needs children, assisted in routine patient cleanings, and poured dental models after impressions had been taken.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Cellist: Greater Westchester Youth Symphony (Principal Cello), Area All-State Symphony Orchestra, Scarsdale High School Chamber Orchestra (Principal Cello), New England Music Camp Symphony Orchestra, NEMC Cello Choir (First Cello), and Brandeis Institute of Music and Arts String Quartet.