❖ Syracuse University, May 2022 | GPA 3.7/4.0 | Dean’s List 5/5 Semesters | Major: Fashion Design | Minor: Illustration
• The Beauty and Fashion Communications Milestone program in The Newhouse School of Public Communications
❖ Draping and Pattern making courses, Fall 2020 Worked in ½ and full scale. Worked though the process of inspiration and
material boards to fashion illustrations and technical flat drawings. Then turned drapes into flat patterns. Patterns into
muslin samples, and then the final fabric designs and presentations.
❖ History of Fashion Design I and II, 2020, Learned history and context of fashion from Ancient Egypt to modern day designs.
❖ Fashion Illustration. Fall 2020, hand sketching and digital illustration. Versed in many art mediums from pencils to paints.
❖ Patternmaking Misses, Summer 2020, Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, NY
❖ Materials and Construction course, Summer 2019 Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, NY
❖ Fashion Advertising and Promotion, 2019, Learned about advertising techniques for fashion brands, wrote sample briefs.
❖ Textiles for Designers, Syracuse Spring 2019. Learned about textiles constructions and applications.
❖ Fashion Design: concept design, sketching, and garment construction through industrial machine and hand sewing.
❖ Digital and hand drawn fashion illustrations. Create digital flats, tech packs, points of measure, bill of materials documents.
❖ Fashion technical pack drawings and assembling.
❖ Repeat pattern making, surface design, and colorway development.
❖ Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/Indesign/Lightroom
❖ Able to work in fast paced environments with efficiency and time management.
❖ Organized and effective communicator with critical thinking skills and a team player.
❖ Dyeing fabric, able to review and comment on lab dips, fabric construction, artwork strike offs & trims.
❖ Printmaking techniques: silkscreen, woodcut, etching, monotype, collagraph, photo and stone lithography.
❖ Graphic design and social media content creation. Able to run, analyze, and manage social media accounts.
❖ Fashion and Art Direction for ZIPPED Magazine (2019-present)
• Created mood boards and color schemes, chose clothing, styled looks, and assisted in photoshoots for the magazine.
❖ Art Direction Intern for Passionflix film ‘Gabriel’s Inferno’, directed by Tosca Musk. Fall 2019- Spring 2020
• Designed furniture on Sketchup and Layout, created set background graphics in Adobe programs, conducted research for set
designs, assisted in set dressing. Assisted the art director on tasks, organized samples, ran errands, and followed art directions.
❖ Design Editor at The Daily Orange: (Princeton Review 2020 #1 college newspaper in the U.S.), Fall 2019
• Designed layouts for the newspaper in InDesign, arranging scale of articles, choosing typography and illustrations
• Selected pictures from the photo editor to feature for page designs and created graphics. Communicated with designers.
❖ Photography Intern at WLXT Jewelry company, Summer 2019, Summer 2020
• Photographed watches and jewelry, arranged lighting, edited photos in Photoshop, uploaded photos to the company database
❖ Illustrator at Orange Shorts Animation Studio, Syracuse University, Fall 2018- present
• Developed concept art for characters, costume designs, backgrounds, and mood boards using hand and digital illustration.
❖ Artwork featured in Perception Magazine Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 issue. Artwork on spring 2019 cover, back, centerfold.
❖ Selected Illustrator for The “Women War and Peace Project”, January 2019
• Collaborated with Syraucse Newhouse graduate students on their thesis project to get more women in the UN.
Additional Activities and Leadership
❖ Alpha Chi Omega sorority (Membership Event Planning Committee), Organized and decorated for events.
❖ FADS- Fashion and Design Society, Syracuse University.
Honors and Awards
❖ 2019-2020 Anna Wakely Kirchner Scholarship
❖ Scholastic Arts and Writing Gold Key Award for “Adirondack Woodland”, Displayed at The Montclair Art Museum, 2018
❖Technology Help Desk attendant Syracuse University School Of Education
• Customer service: loaned out technology equipment to students and staff, answered technology questions, Organized the
technology closet and files, Maintained “Orange works” database for documenting customer loans and returns.