Mobile:------------ email: ------------
I articulate and enforce strict adherence to policies to maintain excellent workflow, relationships, and
productive work environment.
City College of New York, Bachelor of Arts May 2018
Borough of Manhattan Community College, Associate Degree December 2016
Takoradi Polytechnic, Diploma in Graphic Design May 2009
One Accord Ministries, NJ Executive Assistant May 2018 – Present
• Proactively manage diary, outlook calendar and meeting schedules across multiple time zones.
• Arranging complex travel itineraries for both official and family dealings.
• Monitoring account receivable and payables, paying invoices and reconciling all discrepancies.
• Drafting emails/mail correspondence, meeting notes and sermons for head pastor.
• Efficiently handle outlook calendar and send periodic notifications to remind staff about upcoming
• Fielding all phone calls and acting as gatekeeper and liaison for respective executives.
• Managing and overseeing vendors, contractors, working assets property.
• Maintain confidentiality and integrity with all business and personal dealings.
Hemisphere Institute, NYC Web Designer Sept 2016 – December 2017
• Led, managed, and executed corporate events intended to generate public interest in our services.
• Ensured accuracy of website content by thoroughly editing and cross-checking for breaches or
• Designed and developed online comic book publication website that allow comic lovers to lookup
their favorite books.
• Effectively utilized WordPress, HTML, CSS, jQuery tools to achieve excellent design goals.
Sanita Consumer Ltd, Ghana Executive Assistant May 2012 – March 2014
• Assisted in new hire process, preparing employee packets, and ensuring all required paperwork
was completed, checked for accuracy, and filed appropriately.
• Prepared agendas in advance and coordinated executive staff meetings.
• Fostered robust sustainable workflow between executives and subordinates leveraging leadership
and communication listening skills to create an affable work environment.
• Trained two administrative assistants during a period of company expansion, ensuring that they
pay explicit attention to company policies and minute details.
• Worked closely with the accounts officers to oversee monthly benefits, reimbursements and
employee data were verified, tracked, and updated consistently.
• Typed documents such as correspondence, drafts, memos, and emails, and prepared three reports
weekly for management.
• Led team in designing and executing cost-cutting strategies, interpreting results to management
which generated key growth insights for the company.
Home Studios Multimedia, Ghana Assistant Designer June 2010 – April 2012
• Collaborated with executive directors to help choose top design brands relevant to clients’ needs.
• Designed ingenious graphics and offered digital services for diverse businesses using state of the
art print and production processes.
• Assisted with the orientation and training of new employees.
• Facilitated meetings with clients and directors to determine scope of individual projects.
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Leadership Skills
• Time Management Skills
• Teamwork skills
• Business organization
• Travel coordination (international & domestic travels)
• calendar management
• I.T. proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook)
• Design skills (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Adobe InDesign)
Available upon request.