Entry Level Human Resources
Atelia K. Taylor
Address: 13505 Citicards Way Unit 3212, Jacksonville, FL 32258 Phone: ------------ Email:Tayloak16@gmail.com
Human Resources Management Candidate with a diverse background seeking to obtain Human Resources experience. Helped past employers decrease turnover and create positive morale during HR internship.
Stony Brook University
Master of Science August 2019 – Present
Human Resources Management
The University of Cincinnati
Bachelor of Science Completed: April 2017
Major: Psychology Additional coursework in Biological Sciences
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Exchange, EPIC Systems, NetCracker Technology CRM System
Contract-General Administrative Clerk, U.S. Bank August 2020 – December 2020
• Researches various document related questions for Document Custody Services clients to ensure the quality of the collateral review and compliance with custodial agreements
• Reviews collateral documents and communicates document deficiencies through exception reporting
• Works with client and internal contacts to determine the source of problems and correct errors
• Perform administrative tasks such as answering telephones, operating office equipment, compiling and filing records, and sending emails to clients
• Gather, comply and verify information and perform data entry in Excel
Benefits Coordinator, American Income Life June 2019 – December 2019
• Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services.
• Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage
• Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks and calculate premiums and establish payment method.
• Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
• Assist customers in properly completing insurance applications in order to act as an intermediary between the customer and the insurance company.
• Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
Billing Specialist, Charter Communications (Spectrum) October 2018 – May 2019
• Provide support to call center agents through assistance, coaching and handling customer escalations.
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisor in training, monitoring and delegating work to Customer Service Representatives while identifying process improvement opportunities.
• Verify work orders inputted by Customer Service Representatives to ensure request accuracy.
• Promote and recommend Charter Communications products and services based on customers’ needs/wants.
• Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external customers to increase customer satisfaction.
• Received recognition for outstanding customer servicing skills and awarded “Charter Champion” for April 2019
• Maximized consumer migration from former providers, Time Warner Cable & Bright House Networks, LLC to company’s new brand Charter Communications (Spectrum) by 5%
Human Resources Summer Intern, Charter Communications (Spectrum) June 2018 – August 2018
• Assisted in project coordination, employee engagement, content creation, problem-solving, and data process management.
• Developed skills in application tracking systems and other HR software to assist with the recruiting process.
• Helped with the on-boarding process of new talent.
• Increased the efficiency of team by coordinating applicant interviews and assessments and creating schedules.
• Provided a high level of customer service and value to the team by working on a variety of projects.
• Provided data analysis for employee needs based off of turnover trends.
• Started the process for the VA apprenticeship program.
Health Unit Coordinator, The Christ Hospital Health Network January 2018 – July 2018
• Collaborated with physicians, nurses, patients, and attendants to provide clerical support in carrying out the daily functions of patient care.
• Initiated and completed data entry of patient processes, medical record maintenance and other related documentation from patient admittance to discharge.
• Reduced patient wait time for admittance by 10 minutes on average through introducing a synchronized database mechanism to speed up data collection and registration process
• Increased patient satisfaction by 12% through initiation of patient care-oriented SOPs and strict healthcare policy implementation.
• Sustained a working understanding of regulatory requirements and accreditation standards of the facility.