Emhely Guzman Resume
Professional, focused and engaging student seeks part-time job and internship opportunities. Key attributes include:
● Fluent in both English and Spanish with ability to read, speak and write.
● Certified in OSHA, Texas, 2016 and BLS, Texas, 2016.
● Skilled in records maintenance, managing private information, and administrative duties.
● Possesses excellent communication and writing skills with ability to break down complicated information for audiences.
● Excellent customer service skills with ability to engage and ensure customer satisfaction.
● Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and various social media platforms.
St. Edward’s University - Austin TX Expected graduation date: May 2022
Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
Dean’s List, St. Edward’s alumni, Austin, TX Spring 2019
Kumon, Grader/ Tutor, Cedar Park & Leander, TX July 2014 – Present
● Assist and help students in their learning ability.
● Mentor students with their math lessons, organize students’ folders, and keep reception area clean.
● Accurately grade completed worksheets and assist the instructor in providing instruction.
● Distribute assignments and ensure the instructor is aware of necessary information regarding student performance.
St. Edward’s University, Lab Assistant, Austin, TX February 2020 – May 2020
● Able to assess potential hazardous scenarios.
● Assisted with organization of chemical substances.
● Deliver essential chemicals safely to areas that were needed.
● Maintain chemical stock database content.
● Able to navigate and input information into database.
LEADERSHIP AND SERVICE ACHIEVEMENTS
St. David’s Hospital, Emergency Room Volunteer, Georgetown, TX July 2014 – August 2019
● Deliver essential items to patients and nurses. Help patients to the restroom and deliver body fluids to laboratory.
● Organize cabinets and patients’ binders.
● Clean patient’s rooms after discharge.
St. David’s Hospital, Rehabilitation Volunteer, Georgetown, TX July 2014 – August 2019
● Acting front desk receptionist, which includes answering and directing calls from doctors, nurses, patients, and patient’s family members.
● Restock medical supplies and in charge of inventory in the break room such as food in the refrigerator.
● Fed patients who are disabled and assisted patients to their cars after discharge.
● Break down patients’ binders as well as organize binders.