ELIZABETH (BETH) TRUDELL
20831 Beaconsfield Blvd.
Rocky River, Ohio 44116
PROFILE Accomplished Business Development Manager/ ales Director/Client Relationship Manager with 30 + years of experience developing and growing client accounts while increasing revenue and profitability. Specialize in consulting and research-driven methods to effectively identify and meet client needs. Skilled in large account management, account turn-around, cold calling, developing leads and managing account relationships for “win-win” outcomes.
TOURTOOLS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (1099)
August 2019 – March 2020
TourTools is software that supports the package tour & travel industry.
• Responsible for inside sales and business development. Cold calling and developing warm leads thru phone calls and email. Qualify prospects, software demonstration via phone (go to meeting), prepare proposals and close sales.
SOPHELLE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
JANUARY 2017 – NOVEMBER 2017
Sophelle is an IT and digital commerce consultancy that helps retailers set strategic vision, manage technology needs and develop the people and processes needed for retail success.
• Responsible for inside sales and business development. Cold calling / warm leads thru phone calls and email. Qualify prospects and transition relationship to practice leader.
• Organized and implemented a business to business match making program for retailers and vendors for two major NRF retail industry conferences.
ULTRA CORP BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
JANUARY 2013 – APRIL 2015
Ultra is an ERP transformation and Business Intelligence consulting firm. Four specific service areas, Business Process Improvement, ERP Selection, ERP Implementation, and Business Intelligence (BI).
• Responsible for inside sales and business development. Cultivating new customers and optimizing customer satisfaction.
REVENIR, LLC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & PROJECT MANAGER
DECEMBER 2007 – SEPTEMBER 2012
Telecommunication services including Invoice Management, Help Desk Support, and Cost Savings.
• Project Management role as well as identifying and developing new clients. Work with all customers and telecommunications providers conducted via telephone and email.
IPSOS NORTH AMERICA (FORMERLY THE NPD GROUP)
SEPTEMBER 1990 – JULY 2001
Ipsos is one of the world’s leading market research firms. The NPD Group specialized in helping clients optimize their brand portfolio, strategies and positioning. Measuring customer satisfaction and loyalty, understanding and developing the path for brand extensions and new product development.
DIRECTOR (3 years)
Promoted to Director after achieving $2 million in sales.
• Mentored sales and research staff of 5-7 people.
• Sold and managed over $3 million of consumer research with major food manufacturers such as Frito-Lay, Pillsbury and General Mills.
• Lead the sales and research effort to convert clients from traditional research to using new technology (online research).
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (6 years)
Promoted to Senior Account Executive after achieving $1 million in sales.
• Managed all aspects of research projects and client communication.
• Sold $2 million of consumer research to major packaged goods companies such as Dial Corp., Kimberly Clark, Helene Curtis and smaller consumer packaged goods companies.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (2 years)
• Hired from competitor to develop new territory and clients via cold calling consumer product manufacturers for the Chicago custom research office.
• Sold new customers total $300,000 the first year and growing the business to nearly $1 million by 1992.
• Became a turn-around specialist for at-risk customers in terms of client satisfaction and profitability for the firm.
NFO RESEARCH ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
SEPTEMBER 1987 - AUGUST 1990
• Developed new customers via cold calling consumer product manufacturers.
• Established a profitable client base of consumer product manufacturers.
• Managed custom market research projects.
WIOT RADIO, WUPW TV, WTOL TV ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
JULY 1983 – JULY 1987
• Sold advertising air time to local Toledo businesses through spot advertising and promotional campaigns.
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE Bachelor of Arts in Communication
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
• Rocky River Band Backers. Founding board member of a 501(C)3 created to support the instrumental music program for Rocky River City Schools. Lead fundraising efforts for the Band Backers.
• Served as a board member on numerous PTA councils and Choir Parents Council for Rocky River City Schools.
• Coordinated fundraisers at all grade levels and various sports and activities for Rocky River City Schools.
• Several board positions for the Beaconsfield Boulevard Association. Currently serving as secretary.