Cali Fit Meals - Anaheim, CA
August 2018 - Present
• Lead group for smooth and proper food preparation and packaging.
• Train new employees on kitchen duties and group packaging
• Collaborate with other groups for faster production.
• Double-check meal plans for each client.
• Assemble ingredients and carefully follow and adjust recipes for mixtures.
• Communicate with the chef, manager, and fellow team members effectively to ensure smooth production for the day.
• Organize new, old, and extra inventory in pantry and kitchen coolers.
• Ensure quality in inventory and produce.
• Lead group to clean kitchen racks and bathrooms at the end of each production day.
• Assist chef and manager with other duties in the kitchen.
CMRE Financial Services - Brea, CA
Verify Balance Representative
July 2017 - January 2018
• Communicated with clients via email to obtain payments on accounts requiring deductibles or co-pays.
• Updated patient accounts and information on a daily basis.
• Handled and processed confidential patient information.
• Cooperated with Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance representatives to resolve billing issues.
• Compiled and produced documents and reports and filed, copied or faxed required papers to clients/appropriate parties.
• Sorted and distributed business correspondence to correct department
Stoner Creek Car Wash - Industry, CA
November 2016 - May 2017
• Performed store opening duties, including counting cash drawers and checking all equipment for proper functioning.
• Balanced the needs of multiple customers simultaneously in a fast-paced retail environment.
• Built and maintained effective relationships with peers and upper management.
• Built customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback.
• Communicated all merchandise needs or issues to appropriate supervisors.
• Answered customers’ questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
• Trained new employees on company customer service policies and service level standards.
• Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
• Accurately logged all daily shipping and receiving orders.
E D U C A T I O N
Mt. San Antonio College - Walnut, CA
B.Arch in Architecture
O.B. Montessori Center, Inc. - San Juan City, Philippines
High School Diploma
ArtCenter College of Design - Pasadena, CA
- ACX Program - Intro to Environmental Design
K E Y S K I L L S
Hard Skills and Hard Skills
• Microsoft Office
• Adobe creative cloud
• Time management
• Problem solving
A D D I T I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E
• High school and college dance teams/pep squad
• High school class secretary for 3 years
• Own and manage vintage clothing store