Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
Bachelor of Science, Marketing and Management May 2020
Master’s of Sport Management August 2021
Market Research Intern, Sweetgrass Pharmacy, Charleston, SC June 2020-August 2020
• Advised Marketing Director and Community Liaison with social media engagement, content creation and promotion.
• Promoting pharmacy services, business to business, to senior living facilities, healthcare providers and various local businesses.
Campus Ambassador, JBL Audio, Relevent Marketing January 2019-March 2020
• Collaboration with Harman International Industries during Spring 2019, Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters.
• Marketed JBL Audio products by creating weekly social media content and hosting events on FSU Campus, while engaging in person to person sales.
Coral Gables Youth Center: Club Play; Coral Gables, FL
Coach/Camp Counselor at Recreation Center May 2016-August 2018
• Chaperoned, taught and mentored children aged 5-10.
• Created numerous fun and educational activities and supervised fieldtrips.
The Miracle League of Florida; Miami and Tallahassee, FL April 2016 – May 2020
• Guiding children with special needs in baseball and kickball games in a fun, educational, and supportive environment.
President of FSU Club Baseball Team May 2019-May 2020
• Player/Coach in charge of in-game management (Line-Ups/Practices) and off-the-field management including game schedules, field reservation, marketing, financial management, and others.
Marketing Research Project for Brass Tap Tallahassee August 2019-December 2019
• Researched different business streams for Brass Tap and compiled and analyzed survey responses with Qualtrics and SPSS.
Health and Safety Chair of SAE at FSU November 2018-May 2019
• Created and structured a Health and Safety plan that follows all risk management and health/safety requirements for SAE’s Nationals and FSU’s IFC.
Brother of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity
Baseball Club at FSU
• 2x Conference and Regional Champions
• 3rd place national finish in 2019
• Ranked as high as #2 by NCBA
• Speaks and understands Spanish
• Public Speaking
Sport, Baseball, Marketing, Sales, Management