Data entry Resume
Seeking a Data entry Operator and or clerk within a progressive organization that will use my current education, certifications and career objectives to assist in information technology, customer service. Possess in knowledge of computer software installation and use complimented by excellent communication and customer service skills.
Relevant Skills and Abilities
• Ability to work with MS Office, Excel, oracle
• Analytical skill set with problem solving.
• Experience in printing, scanning and filing document.
• Strong PC and Microsoft windows skill
• Excellent written/verbal communication skill
• Excellent analytical skill and problem solving skill
Bachelor of Science (Computer Science, Sardar Patel University, India - 2003)
Data Entry Operator Jan-2016 - Present
Print mail Solution Inc. Newtown, PA
• Analyzing the customer bank statement and editing the document to meet the customer requirement including Bank Logos(Editing Logos in Photoshop),Customer Addresses and customer Bank Statement date and Account number, statement body.( If it needs to move in the statement editing SEFAS Designer Software).
• Create a Zone for the particular object what needs to move or update in statement and run it in Sefas software to check for getting desire output.
• Comparing and verifying the Output PDF and Input PDF (current environment Bank Statement) for QA in StreamDiff software.
• Manage complete data entry and Bank customer support function in organization.
Data Entry Clerk Jan 2010 to Dec-2012
Express Script, Trevose, PA
• Responsible for entering all customer information in excel
• Input hand-written customer orders and cash, credit, and check payments into database system.
• Gathered statistical information about clients and purchases, and created reports for owner.
• Confidentially handled business tax information, legal document and customer information.
Bank of Baroda Jan 2006- Dec 2008
Data Entry Operator India.
• Update records for customers and employees on a daily basis.
• Responsible to maintain everyday record in excel
• Responsible to create and update account for new customer and add particular customer data into excel sheet
• Logged payments and refunds into system.