Mission Statement: I dedicate myself to give my all, work well alongside others and move towards a common goal.
THE SALT COMPANY
• Served on load in/load out teams from fall 2017-present, building and connecting worship stage and equipment
• Facilitated worship as a member of tech team running lyrics through program ProPresenter and briefly recording sermon’s through GarageBand from fall 2017-present
• Operated on leadership team, guiding discussions in a connection group and reaching out to prospective new members to invite them from fall 2018-present
• Performed alongside worship team as an acoustic guitarist, collaborating with band to create an ideal worship environment from fall 2019-present
• Participated in Mission Trip to Campus, initiating conversations with students to invite them to Salt Company in the falls of 2017,18 and 19
• Shared the gospel in Vietnam in collaboration with a team of fellow students
• Coordinated events within my apartment which facilitated fellowship and outreach fall 2019
• Organized outreach and community building events as a Captain/intern online and in person from Summer 2020-present
• Received award for highest GPA on team for the 2016 season
• Maintained a leadership role as social media chair on Penn State Club team from 2018-present.
MARCH 2016 – AUGUST 2018
FOOD SERVICE WORKER, LEHIGH VALLEY IRONPIGS
Worked as a cashier interacting with around 150 customers per day and helped with stocking and the general cleaning of tables, floors, cooking apparatuses and dishes.
OCTOBER 2017 – PRESENT
FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CULINARY ASSISTANT, POLLOCK DINING COMMONS
Started as a general worker serving food and cleaning counters, but was able to move up to culinary assistant where I was given more responsibility preparing and handling food, handling sharp objects and operating hot machinery.
EXPECTED APRIL 2021
BA Psychology, Penn State Unversity
Relevant Courses: Excel in Business; Social Psychology; Philosophy