Computer Technician Resume
7541 9th St | Buena Park, CA 90621 | ------------ | ------------
Career Objective: Seeking to obtain a position as a computer technician or programmer, and to continue to learn and build my craft through working as part of a team. Delving into challenging technical projects and computer hardware applications through providing a welcoming environment for customers.
· Python | File paths, Unittests, graphing and plotting, pandas, SQLite, BeautifulSoup and making requests
· C++ | Dynamic data management, data structures, trees, sorting
· Java | SQLite, JSoup, Unittests, JApplet, user interface.
· Android Development | Layouts, views, permissions, preferences, intents, SQLite, reading files, Firebase, sensors, handling assets, inflaters, playing media, modern and user-friendly interface designs
· Exception handling, file handling (.txt, .csv, .json), Object Oriented and Function Oriented Programming
· Efficiency, debugging, coding style, techniques, readability, comments and documentation
· HTML, XML, C#, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Android Studio, PyCharm, IDLE, Unity, Git, Github, Microsoft Office
· PC health, diagnostics, troubleshooting, malware & antivirus, hardware installation
· Team player, fast learner, critical thinker, dedicated, creative, organized, hard worker, bilingual
· Willing to learn new programming languages and use new compilers and IDEs
Datafest Participant | Chapman University, CA | April 2018 | Hosted by Experian
Lead programmer of a group of 4 fellow students tasked with cleaning a large data set from over 15 GB down to a 2.5 GB CSV ------------. Created a database using Python and SQLite3. Successfully performed algorithms and queries to present data relevant to our challenge.
558 Infantry Explorer| Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base, CA | 2012
As a Cadet, I trained with other teenagers and young adults in all military aspects, learned rank structure, drill & ceremony, and battle drills. Applied training in field training exercises.
A.S., Computer Science (Orange Coast College, December 2019)
A.S., Engineering (Orange Coast College, October 2018)
Certificate, Java Programming (Orange Coast College, July 2020)
Certificate, Python Programming (Orange Coast College, July 2018)
Certificate, C++ Programming (Orange Coast College, July 2018)
Awards and Memberships:
· Honor’s List, Orange Coast College, 2018
· Member, Data Science Club, Orange Coast College, 2018
Link to my Github: ------------