Catie J Kobland
Bachelor of Fine Arts / Anticipated Graduation May ’21
Current GPA: 3.9
Regents Diploma w/ Advanced Designation / Graduated 2017
Student Representative / SU Department of Drama
-Elected by my peers I worked along with Department Chair, Ralph Zito, to ensure stable communication between faculty and students.
Marketing Manager / SU Black Box Players
-Worked with the BBP board to maintain our student run theatre organization in charge of producing theatre and creating events for the student body.
Teaching Aid / Morgan Road Elementary
-Served as assistant to the teacher in a kindergarten class, helping students with work, facilitating art projects and organized papers to go home with the students.
ADMIN ASSISTANT / SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY TRANSMEDIA DEPARTMENT
September 2018 – November 2020
• Creation and distribution of documents for staff and visiting artists
• Handling shipments
• Assisted in class schedule creation and organization
• Handled class evaluations
BOX OFFICE EMPLOYEE / SYRACUSE STAGE
May 2019 – January 2020
• Sold and promoted Syracuse Stage subscriptions as well as individual tickets
• Packaged subscriptions for the upcoming season
• Worked with my team to handle customer questions and concerns
• Gained proficient skills with Patron Manager
GENERAL EMPLOYEE / STRONG HEARTS ON THE HILL
May 2020 – November 2020
• Worked front of house placing orders and making drinks
• Prepped food
• Worked back of house on food line making orders
TOUR GUIDE / SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
May 2019 – September 2019
• Lead prospective students on tours through SU’s campus
• Answered questions from potential students about campus life and their prospective schools
CASHIER/ SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY BOOKSTORE
May 2018 – September 2019
• Document the merchandise, restock and maintain the sales floor.
• Worked at the register in the merchandise and art department greeting customers and ringing them out.
• Worked in receiving and labeled and sorted out shipments.
• Reorganized the floor and kept books organized.
Superb customer service skills (in food, retail and entertainment services), Proficient in Google Workspaces, Experienced with Patron Manager, Microsoft Workspaces, and Adobe Creative Cloud applications. Adaptive, Self-motivated, Great time management skills, a list maker.