Stylized Character Artist, Texture Artist
------------ |email@example.com |https://www.artstation.com/carrill
MASTER OF FINE ARTS | WINTER 2017-2021| SAVANNAH COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN
· Interactive Design & Game Development | 3.8 Cumulative GPA | Part Time Study
· Highly proficient with UV unwrapping and UV layout.
· Highly proficient with anatomy, color and form.
· Highly proficient with hard surface and organic 3D modeling and sculpting.
· Highly proficient with PBR workflows and hand-painted diffuse.
· Proficient with retopology.
· Proficient with rigging and weight painting.
· Excellent time management and communication skills.
· Proficient with C# and GML.
· Photoshop, Illustrator
· Substance Painter, Designer
· Unreal Engine 4
TEXTURE ARTIST INTERN | IMMERSED GAMES | JUNE 2016 – AUGUST 2016
· Responsible for producing painted textures for 3D models already modelled and UVed within the pipeline.
FREELANCE PIXEL ARTIST | JANUARY 2017 – PRESENT
· I work with clients to produce pixel art commissions in the form of characters and/or environments for indie games.
· I once completed a brief one week project with Warner Bros Animation on a yet unrevealed project.
HOBBYIST MODDER | AUGUEST 2019 – PRESENT
· In my spare time, I enjoy creating mod content for games like Rivals of Aether. With this hobby, I test my art, animation and coding skills to make playable characters and stages.