Find a job that will increase my skill set. Hard working and valuable team player that wants to be a good influence in society. Dependable and honest in all relations with goals of improving knowledge and helping others.
• Certified Microsoft Word Processing.
• Lawn care expert
• Web page designer
• Experienced artist
• Security system technician
• Operate equipment
• Customer relations
• Fluent in German
• Attention to detail and Cleaning
• Supply management
• Morgan High School, graduated June 2017.
o Three years of Honors Math
o Four years of Mandarin Chinese
o 4.0 GPA every year of high school
• 1 Semester Southern Utah University completed
o 4.0 GPA
• Certified Eagle Scout.
• Sons of Utah Pioneers Writing contest winner, 2015.
• Japanese Art exchange winner, 2011.
• Morgan High Graphite artist winner, 2016.
• Morgan High Art show “People’s Choice,” 2017
• Morgan High Art show 1st place ceramics award, 2017
• 4 additional placements and honorable mention awards at Morgan High Art show, 2017.
• Member of the National Honor Society, 2017.
• President of the National Honor Society, 2017.
• High school High Honor Roll, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017.
• Cross country letter award, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.
• Cross country Academic Allstate, 2016.
• Soccer Academic Allstate, 2017.
• Soccer letter award, 2016, 2017.
• Completed 3 Full Marathon and 14 Half Marathons.
• 2 years voluntary missionary service for the Church of Jesus Christ in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, 2017-2019. Speaks fluent German.
• Canyon View middle school Science fair judge, 2020.
• Eagle scout project, organized and carried out the renovation of a small building for a non-profit Chinese Emersion program, 2012.
Dredge Edge LLC – Lawncare technician, 2012-2015 (part-time)
Duties: Maintain local properties which included mowing, trimming, aeration, cleaning trash, gathering leaves, fixing sprinklers, trimming shrubbery, etc. Worked together as a family business to benefit the community and develop personal skills.
Pristine Landscapes – Lawncare Maintenance and installation, 2015-2017
Duties: Managed daily routes and service appointments across Ogden which included maintaining 50-70 commercial and private properties in a timely and efficient manner.
Installed and repaired complex sprinkler systems for large properties and watering methods for trees, installed fencing, put down sod, and planted shrubbery and trees.
Led a group of workers on daily routes to ensure efficient work ethic and progress.
Vivint SmartHome – Security System installer and technician, 2017
Duties: By Law, completed requirements and training in order to safely install a security system and handle a customer’s home, including correct fire alarm installation, safe thermostat wiring, and other safety procedures.
Installed and made recommendations of best security devices which included sensors, cameras, door locks, monitors, thermostats, fire alarms, etc.
Instructed customers how to use the product and was on call to help my customers if they needed extra assistance.
Maintained and kept inventory of hundreds of thousands of dollars in equipment.
ColdSweep Solutions – Cleaner, 2019-2020 (Part-time)
Duties: Extract all dust and carbon fibers from top secret building facilities and rooms including all horizontal and vertical surfaces and air-ducts.
Operate a 33 foot tall scissor lift in tight spaces for cleaning surfaces and equipment and replacing objects.
cleaning, honest, detail