Bukola Elliott Resume
Bachelor of Science Newark, NJ
Major: Video Production May 2022
Union County College
Associates Degree Cranford, NJ
Major: Media- TV, Radio, Film May 2020
• Proficient in Protools
• Proficient in Adobe Audition
• Proficient in Final Cut Pro
• Proficient use of Yamaha DM2000
• Proficient use of Canon 4000D camera
• Proficient use of Sony AX33 camera
Crew Member August 2020 – Present
• Operated the cash registers on a daily basis to ensure a quick and courteous checkout experience for all customers.
• Presented customers with an informative and overall fun encounter.
• Possessed a keen awareness for anticipating customer needs and created rapport with the regular clientele.
• Consistently brought a friendly and helpful nature to the team environment.
Sales Associate October 2018 – June 2020
• Assisted customers by greeting customers, answering questions, locate merchandise and advise customers on item selection.
• Took inventory and examined merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished in multiple Lidl’s in the tristate area.
• Replenished, organized and rotated goods
• Responsible for the stores presentation
• Safely operated manual and electric pallet jacks
Team Member August 2017 – October 2018
• Greeted customers, took and rang up orders, handled payment and thanked customers
• Consistently maintained high levels of cleanliness, storage and sanitation of food and beverage products to ensure quality
• Educated customers about the restaurant to incite excitement about Chick-Fil-A’s values
• Handled all customer issues in accordance with company policies
• Trained new employees