Bryan Schwab Official Resume
------------ | (201) -249 -1711 | ------------ -schwab/
555 Franklin Avenue, Wyckoff, New Jersey 07481
Syracuse University, David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics Syracuse, New York
• Bachelor of Science: Sport Management May, 2022
• Minor: Sport Revenue Management and Operations GPA: 3. 75 /4.0 0
Grit Player Services, LLC. Syracuse, New York
Marketing Intern August 2020 -December 2020
• Focus ed on content creation and developing content strategies to build client’s personal brands.
• Advised clients on how to engage their audience on different social media platforms.
• Edit ed and produce d video content for client’s social media platforms including YouTube , Instagram ,
Twitter, TikTok, and LinkedIn .
• Prospected and pitched partnership deals for different pieces of content for our clients.
• Was instrumental in release strategy of Xavier Scrugg’s “The Check -In with Randal Grichuk” video.
• Draft ed feasibility stud ies for Grit Player Services to take on new clients .
PGA of America (New Jersey Section) Bedminster, New Jersey
Tournament Operations Intern May 2020 -August 2020
• Assist ed staff with starter responsibilities, live -scoring, spotter duties, and help with registration for
• Interact ed with PGA professionals, sponsors, and amateurs at weekly events.
• Was r esponsible for promotion and on -site operations of the NJPGA Junior Tour, US Kids Golf
Tournaments and Drive, Chip, and Putt.
• Work ed with the NJ Golf Foundation to help grow the game through NJPGA’s three pillars: military,
youth, and special needs .
ISlide, Inc. Syracuse, New York
College Ambassador November 2019 -August 2020
• Buil t brand awareness and prom oted products for ISlide custom slide sandals at Syracuse University .
• Manage d ISlideU Instagram account .
• Spearheaded creation of a specific ISlide Syracuse Instagram page and d esigned new ISlide Syracuse
• Capture d high -quality content for ISlide to use for marketing materials .
Syracuse University Sport Management Club Syracuse, New York
Marketing Committee Chai r September 2018 - Present
• Instrumenta l in driving engagement for the success of the first ever online Charity Sports Auction.
• Craft press releases and media advisories for the Sport Management Club.
• Utilize social media, local media resources, and campus resources to promote annual charity auction.
• Assisted in raising $55,195 for the Syracuse Rescue Mission (2018 Auction) and $5 7,021 for Make -A-
Wish CNY (2019 Auction).
Syracuse University Sports Sales Club Syracuse, New York
Member September 2018 - Present
• Collaborate with other members on different sales projects and opportunities throughout the school year.
• Participated in Night Sales Program selling ticket packages for Syracuse University Athletic
HONORS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Syracuse University Dean’s List Fall 2018 -Present
• Awarded to students who achieve minimum of 3.4 semester GPA and have earned 12 semester hours of
• Received Dean’s List recognition in both semesters of freshman year and spring semester sophomore