Britney Arce Pedroza
Britney D. Arce Pedroza
part time student & hostess
961 Sharmon Palms Lane Apt A
Campbell, CA 95008
(408) 784 - 1953
- I enjoy taking new opportunities to learn more and step out of my comfort zones.
- As a fast-paced learner and cooperative associate, I am able to multitask in any work environment while maintaining a positive and approachable attitude.
- I have little experience with finances however I am open to learning to improve my work.
- I am a flexible and cooperative person and am able to maintain friendly relationships with coworkers.
- 1 year experience 7Rooms (online booking/reservation service)
- I am bilingual in both English and Spanish.
- Experienced with Microsoft Word & Powerpoint.
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar, Santa Clara - Hostess
June 2019 - November 2020
Part time Hostess
Worked 4-5 days of the week, always had flexible schedule
- Booking & confirming dinner reservations
- Providing formal and welcoming customer service
- Organizing and assigning tasks/ tables to servers
- Proper etiquette with large private parties
- Properly resolving issues with customers before approaching managers/ supervisors.
- Knowledge on specific products (wine, steak, holiday promotions, etc.)
- Able to work in large groups and fast paced environments
- Experience with 7Rooms (online booking software)
- Worked with high- profile clients (athletes, CEO’s, influencers, operating partners)
- Maintained great relationships with clients in a professional manner
- Memorized specific client’s needs, names, and interests to improve their dining experience every time
Westmont High School - High School Diploma
August 2014 - July 2018
West Valley Community College - Associate’s Degree for Transfer
December 2018 - Present
Currently a part time student for an Associate’s Degree in Sociology
Plan is to transfer to a 4 year university to complete a Bachelor’s Degree in a Social Work program.
Sean M. - Manager at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse
(408) 346 -4557
Jenry Lopez - former coworker from Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse
part time student, sociology, social work