Brian Rojas Production Specialist
My resume displays a wide array of positions and expertise acquired through a career on both the pre-production and production side of film and television. Throughout my career, I have had to tailor to several and specific needs in my work settings; these opportunities have provided me a repertoire of knowledge in the audio-visual realm.In regards to my audio-visual experience, my forte is in professional-grade cameras and filming equipment; from professional-grade microphones to post-production workflow facilities including Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere and AVID Media Composer. Below you'll find my resume. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Self-driven production specialist with background in camera technology, film and tv production, client relations and supervisory management; seeking to propel a career through team collaboration and creative endeavors.
Production Coordination Support
A-Frame Productions, Inc.
February 2018 - March 2020
Co-managed purchasing, rentals and expedition of materials for client rentals and assisted in the management and daily operations of the office, as well as executing on-set duties as needed.
• Implemented digital inventory system.
• Coordinated rentals according to clients’ production schedule.
• Created and maintained production spreadsheets.
• Processed rental transactions.
• Executed budget expenses and purchases.
• Production logistics coordination.
• First assistant camera duties on production sets.
• Gaffing and lighting duties on production sets.
First Assistant Camera
Magilla Entertainment “Beachfront Bargain Hunt”
March 2019 - April 2019
Responsible for pulling focus, camera equipment and lenses, camera assembly and media management.
Lamp Operator & Rigging Specialist
IATSE Local 52 Motion Picture Studio Mechanics
June 2018 - October 2020
Operated motion picture lighting equipment on film & tv sets. Responsibilities included installing, placing, focusing and operating any and all electrical/lighting equipment requested by the gaffer and best boy.
• New Amsterdam
• The Code
• Spiderman: Homecoming
• Iron Fist
• Luke Cage
• Amazon’s Modern Love
• Ray Donovan
• High Fidelity
Equipment Coordinator, First Assistant Cam, Cam Op
Boy Wonder Productions “First Time Flippers”
September 2017 - October 2018
Oversaw media production equipment scheduling and maintenance. Assisted in first assistant camera duties and camera operation on pilot shoots.
• Scheduled equipment through digital inventory system.
• Troubleshoot equipment such as cameras & audio equipment.
• Maintained digital inventory system integrity.
• Reported equipment purchases & status to superiors.
• Camera assembly.
• Camera operation.
• Media management.
• Lighting and gaffing responsibilities.
Nighttime Production Office Assistant
The School of Visual Arts
June 2015 - September 2017
Assisted in day-to-day duties revolving around customer service provision to students.
• Prepared equipment packages for courses.
• Maintained digital inventory integrity.
• Troubleshoot equipment issues.
• Assessed student concerns.
• Supervised and delegated to student workers.
Rental Check-In Personnel
Liman Video Rental
April 2015 - June 2015
Ensured rental equipment was returned by clients in good standing.
• Ingest equipment returns into digital inventory
• Data Entry
• Client liaison
Production Assistant Experience
• Cake Boss
• The Daily Show
• Diagnosis: A Netflix Documentary
• Hip Hop Untold
• Reggaeton: A Mass Appeal Documentary
Bachelor of Film
Full Sail University
BS in Film Production, 2014