Production Assistant (AcaPop! Youth A Cappella):
● Work with Grammy-Winning arrangers to produce music videos.
● Set up lighting equipment.
● Craft services table.
● Audio and visual playback.
The Mixtapes (A Cappella Group) - Business Manager: January 2018 - May 2020
● Award-winning co-ed a cappella group
● In charge of all social media platforms for NYU’s champion a cappella group.
● Publicizes club activities through emails and group websites.
● Location scouting.
● Design marketing campaigns for music released by the group.
● Promotion for single releases.
Avery Fisher Center (NYU Bobst Library) - Student Worker:
● Help patrons find films and various forms of media.
● Set up patrons with needed technology.
● Fix rows of films, scores, CDs, etc.
● Identify a variety of media for patrons.
● Knowledge of library catalog system.
NYU Steinhardt Music and Performing Arts Professions Assistant: Contd.
September 2019 - Contd.
September 2019 -
● Clerical work.
● Creating posters and programs for future events and performances.
● Interacting with maintenance workers to fix issues going on in the building.
● Communicating with professors for printing exams/sheet music/etc.
● Fluent in American Sign Language.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
● Public Speaking. People Oriented.
● Can read/learn music quickly.
● Accomplished Performance Singer.
● Live concert booking experience.
● Presentational skills.
● Podcast creating experience. Audio editing.
barista, server, student