(612) 396 – 1939 | ------------ | ------------
Loyola University Chicago - expected to graduate May 2021
• Environmental Policy BA
• GPA: 3.4
• Achievements: School of Environmental Sustainability Dean’s List Fall 2020
• Course Work: Environmental Sustainability, Environmental Justice, Environmental Statistics, Sustainable Business Management, Ecology, Ecology Lab
Whole Foods Market Maple Grove, MN / Chicago, IL (May – August 2017, April 2018 – February 2021)
Produce Team Member
• Responsible for maintaining displays and ensured product quality. Collaborated with other team members and leadership to ensure the proper closure of the department.
• Additional experience in the Floral Department, prepping flowers and constructing the floral set.
• Previous experience as a Store Support Team member at the Customer Service Desk. Responsible for addressing customer questions, processing customer feedback, and communicating with various departments to address various problems in the store.
Montrose Metra Community Gardens / Vivant Gardening Services Chicago, IL (September 2020 – December 2020)
• Tended to daily operations of the garden, maintaining the space, watering plants, creating signage, and developing creative solutions to various problems such as pest management.
• Main point of communication for volunteers and garden plot-owners on behalf of the Garden Leaders. Sent out regular emails and crafted social media content pertaining to plot-ownership deadlines and requirements, special events, and partnerships with other local organizations.
• Corresponded with local organizations to form partnerships and extend the benefits of the garden to the wider community.
Edgewater Chamber of Commerce / Edgewater Development Corporation Chicago, IL (January 2020 – May 2020)
• Investigated various local businesses in the Edgewater neighborhood and their online marketing presence, including which free tools (Google My Business, Facebook, Twitter) they were utilizing and which they were neglecting.
• Coordinated the 2020 Edgewater Farmer's Market, researching the daily operations of various Chamber-hosted Farmer's Markets in Chicago and their vendors.
• Contacted hundreds of vendors about their availability to attend the Farmer's Market. Acted as the main communication point for all vendors on behalf of the Chamber.
• Executed extensive database management, ensuring the quality and accuracy of the data by cross referencing between various database management software. Merged data into a single document that allowed data to be more accessible and ready for use by the Chamber.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience with outreach and online marketing.
• Proficiency in Google Workspace, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word) and Social Media organizers like Hootsuite.
• Experience with R Data Analysis and QuickBooks.