Anaheeta Hadjimirzaei (US Citizen)
4044 George Busbee Parkway NW, APT# 7305, Kennesaw, GA 30144| ------------ |
SolidWorks 2020 | MATLAB 2019 | Photoshop 2020 | Excel 2019
Relate Course Work
· Technical Writing
· Complex Analysis
· Heat Transfer
· Machine Design
· Control Theory
· Chemistry II
· Calculus IV
· Fluid Mechanics
· Differential Equations
· Computer Aided Engineering
· Dynamics and Vibrations
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING | JUNE 2015- DECEMBER 2020 | KENNESAW
STATE UNIVERSITY, KENNESAW, GA
Current GPA – 3.5/4.0 | Deans list – Fall 2017, Spring 2019 | Presidents List – Spring 2020, Fall 2020
ENGINEERING PROJECTS | KENESSAW STATE UNIVERISTY | JANUARY 2020-DECEMBER 2020
CAE JET ENGIN DESIGN
Using SolidWorks 2020 to design a simplified jet engine for an airplane. Fluid simulations were preformed to
determine the maximum air flow and heat transfer of the system.
SENIOR DESIGN ROOF RACK SYSTEM
Designed winch system using SolidWorks 2020, to which static simulations and motion study were preformed to
display the maximum stress, and minimum factor of safety.
RESEARCH | KENNESAW STATE UNIVERISY
ACUSTICS RESEARCH| EFFECTS OF SPEECH WITH FACE COVERING| AUGUST 2020-CURRENT
. Analysis done on acoustical transmission of face coverings used to reduce COVID-19 transmission in a classroom
. Face coverings were evaluated using Acoustical Head and Torso Simulator (HATS).
BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH| ELBOW INSTABILITY| AUGUST 2O19-DECEMBER 2020
· Analysis is done by comparing mass effects of force and stress on the healthy and injured elbow joints. Medical
brace designed and created to help the effects.
· Paper published and presented at IMECE 2020 conference
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING PROFESSOR ASSISTANT | KENNESAW STATE UNIVERSITY | JANUARY
2018 – DECEMBER 2O2O
· Assisting ME1001 professor with preparing course material, grading assignments and supervising over student
· Substituted for ME 1001 professor in her absence and taught course material for the class.
CHEMISTRY LAB ASSISTANT | KENNESAW STATE UNIVERSITY | AUGUST 2016 - DECEMBER 2017
· Served as a lab assistant for approximately 4 chemistry sessions per week with a minimum of 30 students per
· Completed multiple laboratory related safety courses including, hazardous waste generator training and