191 Graham Ave
Savannah College of Art and Design ,Savannah, Georgia ,2014
Bachelor in Fine Arts
Minor in Art History, Focus in 19th century Art History
In the process of getting certified in web design
• Strong expertise in Microsoft such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Exceptional creative and analytical thinking abilities
• Extensive familiarity with Adobe software including Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
• Outstanding proficiency in social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Knowledge in bookkeeping using QuickBooks
• Knowledge in property management software, YARDI
Property Service, Coordinator (temp) 09/ 2019- current
-Sav Enterprise Manhattan, New York
• Organized and filed paperwork by apartment number
• Assisted in managed and supervised office assistants
• coordinated meeting with tenants to ensure
• Assisted in preparing them for renovation by providing the necessary tools to successfully transition
• Answered inquiries from tenants regarding housing issues
• Scheduled and coordinated meetings for property managers
• Assisted the manager in dealing with tenant’s issues
• Served as liaison between tenants and management
• Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments
• Created work orders and assigned them to repair contractors
• Correlated and scheduled apt visits with tenants
Receptionist//Office Assistant 10/2017 -08/2019.
Lamelle Media Services. Manhattan, New York
• Receive 50 incoming phone calls per day
• Act as a liaison
• Coordinated with multiple departments regarding responsive documents
• Worked with paralegals and attorneys to resolve audio issues.
• Managed trial calendar for District Planning and Appeal and Review
• Accurately enter client data into a company-based software program
• Uploaded and examined audio for clarity
• Worked as an audio technician for Impartial Hearing and NYSED
• Provided support to account manager including updating case information sheets
• Prepared messenger forms
Office Assistant 06/2014-09/2017
GALA Woodworking Studio. Queens, New York
• Provided support to president/owner.
• Coordinated schedule, appointments and travel arrangements
• Screened calls and communicated directives to architects and interior designers
• Verified and created claim numbers by communicating with suppliers
• Oversaw inventory and office supply purchases.
• Negotiated pricing with vendors regarding wholesale billing and marketing procedures.
• Created company’s first employee manual including training and development.
• Tracked and catalogue deliveries for accounting
Azalealand Nursing Home Inc 10/ 2013-02/ 2014
• Assisted in creating and developing workshops Manhattan,New York
• In charge in leading various classes
Fountain House 09/2018- Current
• Checking in clients for rehabilitation Manhattan, New York
• Assisting in disperting various forms
• Provided information about the program