Abigail Davis Resume
------------ | ------------ |
1019 Towering Oaks Street, Magnolia, TX, 77355
HONORS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Distinguished Honor Roll
• Distinguished Christian Student Award
• 3rd TAPPS Fall Photography- Animals
• Photos published in Inspiring Teen Magazine
• VYPE Houston Top Returning Player Nominee
• 2nd Team All-State Soccer
• Honorable Mention All-State Soccer
• Academic All-State Soccer
• 1st Team All-District Soccer
• 2nd Team All-District Softball
• 2nd Team All-District Volleyball
January 2016-Present AKD Photography- Photographer
• Second Baptist Church Media Team Volunteer
- Captured photos of community, events, and worship.
- Developed editing and social skills.
- Participated as a team member to capture media events and shoots.
• Portraits, Family Portraits, and Events
- Advanced skills in communication, editing, staging, and camera techniques.
- Developed time management and organization.
January 2021- Present Common Grounds Café- Volunteer
• On campus coffee shop.
• Made coffee, lattes, and teas.
• Learned customer service and building relationships with other volunteers ultimately providing experience with communication.
Louisiana State University
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Studio Art- Graphic Design (In Progress: Planned Graduation May 2024)
Alpha Delta Pi Sorority: Omega Chapter- Member
Cypress Christian School
High School Diploma
Graduated: May 22, 2020
• National Honors Society- Member
• National Art Honors Society- Historian
• Ambassador Council- Member
• Varsity Soccer Captain
• Varsity Softball Captain
· Microsoft Word
· Microsoft PowerPoint
· Adobe Illustrator
· Adobe Lightroom Classic · Adobe Photoshop
ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS
Art, Photography, Drawing, Digital Art, History, Athletics