University of Massachusetts Amherst
Graduated May 2018
Bachelor of Arts in English, Minor in Art History Minor in Art History
Circulation Assistant, Suffolk University
September 2019 - Present
● Locate and retrieve items for patrons in reserve and general stacks for checkout.
● Troubleshoot technical problems with printers, databases, and university login information.
● Reshelve items according to Library of Congress Classification system and course number.
● Answer questions and fulfill reservation requests for patrons over the phone.
● Perform closing duties such as refilling printer trays, making closing announcements over the PA, locking classrooms and study rooms running checks to make sure materials due at the end of the night are returned; shutting off printers, computers, and televisions.
● Process items for Fall & Spring course reserves by printing & applying barcodes and labels, and adding them to Sierra
● Assist in creating themed book displays monthly by suggesting and retrieving materials and developing corresponding visuals.
Line Cook/Cashier, Darwin’s Ltd.
October 2019 - January 2020
● Quickly & smoothly transitioned between taking customer’s orders to preparing them as efficiently as possible, often multitasking by fulfilling orders in-store and over the phone.
● Remained flexible and vigilant to quickly switch between roles, such as sweeping as soon as orders were finished, or wiping down the countertops after stocking breads.
● Performed closing duties such as sweeping, mopping, and cleaning and organizing items the kitchen.
Team Member, Clover Food Lab
December 2018 – June 2019
● Prepared food and drinks for customers from scratch as efficiently as possible.
● Remained flexible to fulfill any role in the kitchen that needed attention, such as drink station, fryer, or prep.
● Maintained cleanliness of kitchen, dining areas, and bathrooms.
● Washed and restocked dishes on appropriate shelves for kitchen use.
● Communicated positively with management and fellow team members.
Harvest Crew Member, Kitchen Garden Farm
May 2018 – October 2018
● Harvested vegetables for national and international clients.
● Washed, packed, and palletized vegetables in washroom.
● Performed chores such as cleaning washroom and farmhouse, running laundry, and refilling gas tanks.
● Communicated clearly and effectively with bosses, harvest managers, and fellow crew members in case of changes to harvest plans or unforeseen complications.
● Operated harvest trucks and vans to transport crew & food to fields in Sunderland and Whately.
● Maintained flexibility if day’s harvest took longer to complete than anticipated.
DJ Host, WMUA 91.1 FM
September 2015 – November 2018
• Produced weekly two-hour eclectic program called The Butterfly Boys.
• Managed Facebook and Instagram pages for show, creating & optimizing content to generate views on our page and listens on air.
• Curated playlists & DJ’d for campus events such as gallery receptions, readings, and art shows.
Marketing & Design Director, WMUA 91.1 FM
February 2016 – December 2017
• Designed and prints promotional material such as posters for shows, programming schedules, news flyers, stickers, patches, station merchandise, and station logo.
• Commissioned student artwork for promotional purposes.
• Oversaw social media presence across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr; directed small team to produce & optimize content for each platform.
• Collaborated with music and events directors in office environment to organize and promote station concerts featuring touring artists and slam poetry readings. ! Coordinated campus outreach to student businesses.
Paint Crew, UMass Facilities and Operations
May 2017 – August 2017
• Repainted dormitory rooms, hallways, and furniture.
• Cleared rooms of dust and trash.
• Performed small repairs such as replacing window screens and blinds.
Moving Crew, UMass Facilities and Operations
May 2016 – September 2016
• Moved and stored furniture (mattresses, sofas, chairs, desks) across different dormitories with team of five.
• Received day’s task list from supervisor at 7AM each morning.
• Performed mail run twice a day.
• Picked up packages at receiving center.
• Brought waste to recycling center twice a week.
Sierra Library System, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Square Payments, WordPress, Google Analytics, conversational French
AWARDS AND ACTIVITES
• Dean’s List: Spring 2015, Fall 2016, Spring 2017
• Stanley Z. Koplik Scholarship: Awarded for high achievement in standardized testing
• Poetry and fiction published in Jabberwocky, an undergraduate literary journal
• Co-director of People’s Poetry Collective, organizing sound equipment for performances
• Participant in UMass Marching Band 2014-2016, trombone section
• Participant in 2017 Return to Human Rights Tour, a rally for food justice in Columbus, Ohio