John Sa Resume
Amazon – Seattle, WA February 2017- Present
Kindle Content Demand Program Manager- US and Canada
• Manage the systematic sourcing of eBook and print book deals to drive catalogue improvements, while developing 30+ publishers relationships
• Owned peak (holiday) event and evergreen strategy for eBooks and print books, coordinating cross-organization and cross company for high-value marketing placements.
• Trained and coordinated with off-site team in order to optimize manual operations.
Fulfillment Center Tour Program Manager- North America
• Manage strategy development and rollout of public tours program in more than 45 locations across North America and EU.
• Collaborate with key operations, public relations, marketing, and public policy partners to develop messaging and script.
•On-board and manage third-party software vendors to develop guest registration website at .
•Manage program day-to-day operations, providing support to tour leaders, regional tour managers, and guests.
Public Relations Specialist- Corporate Communications
• Launched The Spheres Weekend Open House and worked with stakeholders to plan integration into Amazon HQ Tours.
• Led the 2017-2018 Spheres PR campaign including multiple media tours and community events. Designed and launched and @SeattleSpheres on Instagram.
• Managed media and event logistics for the grand opening event of company’s landmark architectural design project.
United States Army
Joint Base Lewis- McChord, WA
June 2012 – February 2017
Public Affairs and Community Engagement Officer
• Developed public relations and image branding plan for a military unit of over 1,500 personnel.
• Planned and implemented strategies focused on integrated external and internal communications.
• Outreach to local non-profits and schools to plan and execute multiple community engagement events.
Operations Process Manager
• Planned, coordinated, and executed operations for an organization of over 1,500 personnel to meet unit objectives.
• Developed training management systems and coordinated resources to ensure effective time management and an efficient synchronization of efforts within the unit. Defined and analyzed performance metrics to optimize unit operational efforts.
Operations Team Leader
• Coached, trained, and supervised teams ranging from four to 40 personnel while maintaining operational readiness of a 20-vehicle fleet and sensitive equipment valued at over $10M. Saved organization over $25,000 in vehicle maintenance costs.
• Coordinated multiple cross- country deployments of personnel, vehicles, and sensitive equipment.
Cornell University (Ithaca, NY)
B.S. in Biological Sciences, B.S. in Science of Natural and Environmental Systems
• Program Management Tools
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Fluent in Cantonese