Olivia Heins, Resume
September 2017 - May 2020
SUNY New Paltz, New Paltz, NY -BFA in Graphic Design, Psychology m inor
September 2015 - M ay 2017
Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, NY -Associate degree in Fine Arts
Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects , Adobe Photoshop, Print Design , Book Design, UI/UX Design, Motion Design, Typography , Illustration, Time Management, Communication, Creative Problem Solving, Interpersonal Skills, Customer Service, Management Skills
December 2020 - Present
Kenya For The People 2021, Brooklyn, NY - Graphic Design Intern
● Work with a small group of interns, the campaign manager and the media team.
● Create graphics for all social media platforms.
● Create print marketing material for the campaign.
● Liaise between the campaign communications team and the media team to ensure the brand is cohesive.
November 2020 - Present
AnnTaylor Loft, Oceanside, NY - Sales Lead
● Support management by leading/motivating a team of sales employees , maintaining customer relations and ensuring sales quotas are reached.
● Merchandise the sales floor according to company standards.
January 2019 - May 2020
The Teller Magazine, New Paltz, NY - Design Team Member
● Worked with a group of designers in order to design articles for a monthly lifestyle and literary
February 2019 - May 2019
Ted Clark & Associates, New Paltz, NY - Market Research Intern
● Worked to provide our client with the necessary knowledge and clarity to make informed decisions
through careful market research under a strict budget and time frame.
September 2016 - October 2020
AnnTaylor Loft, NewYork & Oceanside, NY - Sales Associate
● Successfully assisted customers, achieved daily sales goals, and maintained the sales floor.
Sisterhood Chair - New Paltz, NY Spring 2019
Pi Phi Delta Sorority, Beta Chapter.
Cum Laude 2020
SUNY New Paltz Dean's List 2019–2020