Career includes three years of experience in production, two years in event planning and two years in customer support. Working in industries such as aerospace, wedding photography, education and consumer electronics.
• Two years of customer support experience - excellent written and verbal communication.
• Event Planning - two years coordinating events as a photographer, developing ideas with families, wedding vendors.
• Production experience - three years completing production tasks in support of engineering, quality and management team (Boeing).
• Conscientious of deadlines and successful in fast paced, high pressure environments.
• Creative problem solver.
Customer Support Agent
October 2017 – Present (9 months)
• Built client/customer relationships.
• Applied comprehensive knowledge of company’s product line, services and industry trends to assist customer inquiries.
• Represented the company at tradeshows (CES) to build brand awareness.
• Creative and collaborative communicator.
Craig Hlavka Photography
December 2015 – Present (2 years 6 months)
• Self-starter, dynamic and ambitious.
• Enjoys collaborating with clients’ vision to develop a final product.
• Researches competitors’ works to ensure quality and formulate marketing strategy.
• Skilled communicator, tenacious follow up with clients.
• Develops and executes photography projects.
June 2017 – October 2017 (5 months)
• Provided administrative support to organize student vaccine documentation and student records.
• Coordinated with team to develop student program to meet student learning outcomes.
Assembler/Craftsman - 3-month contract
July 2016 – October 2016 (4 months)
• Performed work tasks to assemble and disassemble products.
• Completed training – learned procedures such as MSDS and HAZMAT.
Product Repair/Modification Technician - Aerospace
May 2013 – July 2016 (3 years 3 months)
• Coordinated with engineering to develop plans of action supporting root cause analysis efforts.
• Provided knowledge of work tasks to assist in rewrite of operation & maintenance manuals (2015).
• Proven to complete production on schedule; Exceeded in performance reviews (2013, 2014 and 2015).
• Lead employee involvement meetings to develop and coordinate ideas across departments to improves safety in work processes.
Washington State University
Bachelor's Degree, Psychology and Human Development
2010 – 2013
Activities and Clubs: Computer Repair.
Associate Degree, Psychology and Social Sciences
2008 – 2009
Activities and Clubs: Theater
Project Coordinator, CRM, customer support, productions, photography, printing