Alexander W. Richards
ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING
Graduate of an acclaimed east-coast business school. Experience developing a marketing campaign, project budget, grassroots marketing designs, new product awareness, segment-to-target penetration. Seeking opportunities in data analytics, concept creation, Sales, customer service, and facilitating mangers in the allocation of capital for the four P’s. Developed an understanding in the following areas:
Sales • New Product Marketing • Entrepreneurial Marketing • Social Media Marketing • SEO Knowledge • Prolific Writing Skills • Effective Communication Skills • Pro Forma Assessment • Income Statement Analysis • Data Analyzation
Bryant University, Smithfield, RI September 2014-June 2018
BA of Science in Business Administration
University of Seville, Seville, Spain September 2016-May 2017
Studied Spanish Philosophy and History
Nordstrom Mall of America, Minneapolis, MN June-August 2017
Salon/Designer Shoes Salesman
• Completed sales procedure; initial greet to follow up. Experienced renowned customer service training.
• Surpassed sales goal of $40K for two-week sale, accomplishing $60K in shoe sales with one $10K day.
Herb Chambers Mercedes & Smart Dealership of Boston, Somerville, MA June-August 2015
Smart Car Sales Assistant/ Electric & Traditional Car Salesman/ Smart Social Media Coordinator
• Built relationships with walk-in customers to provided excellent customer care. Efforts resulted in selling 3 cars in one week; we averaged 8 total per month at the Smart dealership.
• Constructed venues, handled issues, resolved customer problems, and created solutions for our team.
RELEVANT COURSE PROJECTS
Grassroots Campaign for Waffle Restaurant (Independent) April-June 2018
• Created marketing campaign with social media, AdWords, and street advertising.
• Obtained roughly a 75% spike in gross revenue, and a slot in CVS’s annual Rhode Island food festival.
Entrepreneurial Marketing Creating a New Venture (Team) September-December 2018
• Established idea and monetization for integrating virtual design with dorm-room blueprints.
• Marketing agency FUSEIDEAS displayed interest in idea; first prize achieved in the class competition.
Big Brothers Big Sisters: Mentoring awesome kids ages 10-13 January 2012-March 2016
Organizational Affiliation: Andrus Family Philanthropy Program; Club: Soccer, Tennis, Rugby
Hobbies: Cinema, Running, People Watching, Cooking, Spanish Red Wine, Budget Travel, Snowboarding, Hiking
Microsoft Office; Prezi; Twitter; Facebook; Instagram; POS Systems; Google AdWords Certified; Dealer Socket; Net Star
Proficient in Spanish: Intermediate 1 – Level B1
Photo of me