Driven University Student Seeking Paid Internship!
University student currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree at The University of San Francisco with six months of professional experience in marketing within the tech industry. Seeking a marketing communications position with an innovative organization where I can enhance and integrate my linguistic strengths, creative insight, and knowledge of brand strategy.
Marketing Field Events Intern • Financial Force • San Francisco, CA • March - August 2017
- Assisted the Marketing Events Team with the creative brainstorming and logistical execution of Community Live 2017 in Vegas and Dreamforce 2017.
- -Collaborated with the PR team to promote Community Live engagement by integrating the key note speakers presence and persona with a philanthropic initiative
- Created advertorial and marketing content for the company blog posts, articles, customer stories, and internal reports.
- Contributed to strategic field enablement brainstorms for the Sales Direct Representatives team to provide brand cohesive content for prospects and customers.
Salon Coordinator • The Tidy Shoppe • San Francisco, CA • August 2015 - February 2016
- Managed staff schedules and customer appointments
- Oversaw all payroll and book keeping
- Managed the social media and web presence of the business.
Stylist • LF Sportswear • San Francisco, CA • January - May 2015
Retail position with LF Sportswear where I was responsible for meeting daily and weekly sales goals, merchandising and configuring store displays as well as crafting compelling social media posts.
Mercer Island High School • 2011= 2015
Otis College of Art and Design • Summer 2014 Participated in competitive Fine art and graphic design intensive pre-college summer program at OTIS in Los Angeles, California
The University of San Francisco • 2015 – Present
University of San Francisco Deans List Fall 2015
- Technical advertorial writing
- Creative Writing
- Excel, Wordpress, Salesforce, Marketo, Asana, Calendly, Hootsuite, Microsoft Office,
- Word & Powerpoint
Fred Studer • Financial Force CMO: ------------
Whitney Foley • Senior Marketing Events Coordinator: ------------
marketing, copywriting, PR, social media