Interior Designer and Creative
The Academy of Art University in San Francisco
MA Interior Architecture and Design
SUNY Stony Brook
BS Biology – May 2014
Commercial & Residential Design
Event design and planning
Sketching and Perspective for Interior Environments
Concept, Theory, and the Design Process
Building Information Modeling
Art and Ideology of the 20th century
Drawing and Painting
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Revit ~ AutoCAD ~ Photoshop ~ Illustrator ~ Microsoft Office ~ Mac and PC platforms ~ Sketching, hand drafting, fine art ~ Space planning ~ Color and materials ~ Building codes ~ Communication/presentation skills ~ Installations, florals, tablescapes
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES
1. The Performist (09/16 – 12/17)
~ Studio Representative - Responsible for educating and providing a service, selling packages and memberships to clients in a start-up atmosphere, while building close customer relationships.
2. Anthropologie & Co. Palo Alto (11/16 – 04/17)
~ Visuals team & accessories expert - Maintained the organization and sale efforts of shoes, beauty, and jewelry throughout the store.
3. Pure Barre Palo Alto (07/14 – 05/15)
~ Fitness instructor – served as an inspiration to other woman, helping them to achieve their health and fitness goals.
1. Three Seasons, Palo Alto (06/14 – 09/14)
2. Pasta Pasta, Long Island New York (09/13 – 05/14)
3. Tappo Restaurant, Buffalo New York (06/13 – 01/14)
1. The Performist ~ Painted lobby wall mural and portraits
2. Happily Event Planning ~ Event assistant for Airbnb
3. Invitation design
Stanford University Stem Cell Research Institute (11/14 – 08/16)
~Life Science Research Assistant - Helped in the development of stem cell technologies and cancer therapies. Published as a co-author in multiple scientific papers.
Interior Designer, Architecture