Joe W. Edge
Freelance graphic designer with years of work experience in a variety of office positions. Excellent team worker. Comfortable working with both customers, vendors and corporate clientèle. Skilled at computer troubleshooting. Well organized and excels at time management.
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe InDesign
• Print Layout
• Mac OS
• Windows OS
• Logo Design
• Photo Editing
• Print Production
• Customer Service
• File management
• Web Design
• Designing company elements, like logo, presentations and web graphics.
• Maintaining company identity and brand in design.
• Assisting with company operations, such as corresponding with executive team.
• Photo editing and correction of illustrations to ensure they met company standards.
• Reviewed books for quality assurance before sending them to printers.
• Corresponding with team members in effort to maintain book printing schedule.
Freelance Designer; December 2015 to Current
• Translation of abstract subject matter into concrete product through a thorough design process.
• Collaboration with clients to ensure a product is beyond satisfactory.
• Prioritization and organization of projects to ensure deadlines are met.
UFCW & Employers Trust Fund, LLC.
Pension Analyst; March 2014 to December 2015
• In-person customer relations, assisting walk-ins with retirement process.
• Detailed analysis of customer information and paperwork to asses eligibility.
• Review and approval of divorce documentation for customers.
Member Services Representative
• Assisted customers with Health & Welfare benefits.
• Assessing customer complaints to identify potential issues with billing.
• Development of reports, pulling data and creation of reports for management.
Academy of Art Institute
B.F.A. of Graphic Design; 2015 to Current
Classes in Print Production, Graphic Design Principles, Color theory, Photography, and Typography.
San Diego City College
Classes in Drawing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator. 2012 to 2013
University of West Florida
B.A. in Philosophy / International Studies; 2005 to 2007
graphics, graphic design, designer, illustrator, web graphics, technical illustration, print layout