Internship -- Native Armenian Language
Internship -- Native Armenian Language Required
Our organization works with Silicon Valley city governments to drive increased investment and job growth by facilitating talent, technology and business exchange and investment between cities and businesses in Armenia and their Silicon Valley counterparts. The intent is to help provide a one-stop service for government relations, legal, tax, consulting, networking, talent, etc. to facilitate Armenian government, businesses and individuals to invest, establish a factory, center or other business activities in the Silicon Valley. We have an extensive network of business partners from diversified industries in the Silicon Valley to carry out these activities.
We seek a detail-oriented individual with organizational and communication skills and a strong motivation to learn. This individual must maintain a high standard of quality and be comfortable working with others or on your own.
- Native Armenian language
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Interest in Armenia or Armenian culture
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Interested in the issues equal access to learning resources and generally socially conscious individual
- Interest in community development.
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Social Media skills
- Resident of San Francisco or willing to move there is preferred
We have a fast-paced work environment and we seek talented interns who crave learning new skills and are not afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern, you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us and you grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and cannot leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
Please submit the following application materials and information via email to: xxx-xxx-xxxx:
- Cover Letter explaining your interest in the position and your availability (earliest possible start date, end date, work hours, etc.)
1) The position begins ASAP.
2) Visa support for Green Card is available for the best interns.
Armenia, Internship, green card, non-profit, work visa, immigration, H-1B, san francisco