Chapman University, Orange, CA Bachelors of Fine Arts in Creative Writing, Minor in Business Administration Expected Graduation, May 2019
Skills & Recognitions:
Technology: Microsoft Word, Online Databases, Facebook Advertising, Advanced Excel Functions
Recognitions: Chapman University Scholarship for Creative Writing
Los Angeles Review of Books, Los Angeles, CA
Co-Curator Intern, July 2016 - December 2016
• Prepared, rewrote, and edited copy to improve readability, and supervise others who do this work and plan the contents of publications according to the site’s style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
Self-Published Author, "The Walls We Keep"
Author and Co-Editor, Published February 2015
• Wrote and edited novel, The Walls We Keep, collaborated with professional editors, worked with graphic designers to create cover design, managed licensing for punlication on ------------, ------------, and ------------, designed layout for physical book, and marketed the book through social media and an online website. Have also written and edited three other novels.
BrightStar Care of Orange County, Lake Forest, CA
Marketing Manager, July 2015 - Present
• Formulate, direct, and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote services, working with advertising and promotion managers, utilizing online marketing, social media marketing, direct mail campaign marketing, and big data to effectively market the product.
Chapman University Tutoring, Learning, and Testing Center, Orange, CA
Administrative Assistant, September 2016 - May 2016
• Prepared time sheets, reports, memos, letters, event information using word processing, spreadsheets, and online databases and answered phone calls and directed calls to appropriate staff and take messages.
Chapman University Internship Summit
Graduate, September 2016 - December 2016
• Directly interacted with prominent corporate leaders in various industries in business and engaged in program sessions focusing professionalism and communicating in the workplace.
ChapSlam Chapman University Slam Poetry Club
Treasurer, September 2016 - Present
• Allocate funds to prepare for events, trips, and fundraisers, manage accounts and fundraisers to best distribute club funds, and request funding from sponsors and University budget.
writer, editor, publishing