- Current student in pursuit of Economics degree, as well as salesman involved in driving sales and creating opportunities for sales within Liberty Mutual Insurance team.
- High energy team player, great at working with others to achieve goals either giving or taking direction.
- Highly motivated and self-reliant.
- Top salesman during time at Trek Bicycle Superstore, winning multiple sales driven contests and recognitions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and team-building skills. Strong customer service experience and very comfortable in dealing with difficult clients.
- Technically proficient with multiple platforms, and with programs such as Word, Power Point, Excel, some POS systems, as well as some mechanical inclination.
- Fully licensed in Personal Lines of insurance.
- Strong speaking and writing skills
- Lead generation and development
- Customer relationship building
- Comfortable with Public speaking
- Inventory Management
- Client satisfaction and conflict resolution
- Creating and maintaining systems of organization.
Liberty Mutual Insurance, Carlsbad, California. 4/2017-Present (Concurrent with college attendance)
Sales Internship/Coop- Sales assistant for a lead sales associate in office responsible for driving high volume of business to company. Improved the organizational pattern for sales team and generated new business daily through customer analysis and cross-selling. Attained high level of public speaking competency, and ease of communicating and building personal connections with customers to ensure lasting relationships. Internship extended due to the success of teamwork thus far.
Trek Bicycle Superstore, San Marcos, California. 4/2013-3/2017 (Concurrent with College attendance)
Sales Associate- Responsible for maintaining high level of sales volume, experience with high value sales and transactions. Direct customer interaction and selling skills required for growth within company. Experience gained in a high intensity environment, as well as closing high dollar sales and maintaining lasting relationships with customers.
- Earned recognition for generating over one million dollars in sales over course of employment.
- Won several personal and store contests based upon sales goals and customer interactions.
- Formulated sales strategies that increased store’s and personal profitability by establishing a structure to ensure successful interactions with customers.
- Successfully learned mechanical proficiency in order to be transferrable within the store as needed.
VINZ Wine Bar, Escondido, California, 2012-1/2013
Server/bar-back – Experience interacting with customers, further customer service experience built and experience with high pace high intensity environment. Spent time learning as much as possible about craft beer and craft wine, as well as industry.
- Earned commendation for reliable service and exemplary work ethic from superiors and customers.
- Selected as food expeditor due to success in ensuring synergy and timely service, resulting in more consistent customer satisfaction.
- Adapted to serving drinks when needed to help ensure efficient operations of bar and restaurant.
Welk Resort Hospitalities Inc., San Diego, California, 2010-2012
Activities Attendant- Facilitating and supervising group activities, as well as lifeguarding when needed. Customer service intensive, with lots of time spent dealing with families and children.
- Noticed by management for exceptional team building skills and cooperation with fellow colleagues.
- Winner of multiple “Welk Rock Star Trips” as a result of nomination for proven customer service excellence and team player mentality.
Cal State University San Marcos, CA- 2014-present, Pursuing Bachelors in Economics
- Working full time schedule at Trek Bicycle Superstore
Palomar Community College- 2010-2014, Transferred Credits to Cal State San Marcos
- Working full time at Welk Resort, then Vinz Wine bar.
Valley Center High School- Graduated 2010
-Long time cyclist, with emphasis in mountain bikes.
-Some amateur/novice racing experience.
- Competitive Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Practioner.
- Musician, guitar and piano player since age of 12.
Sales, Student, awesome