MAYANK CHOUDHARY - RESUME
A part-time or full-time opportunity that will allow me to utilize my technical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail to further develop my abilities in the field of computer science.
California State University East Bay 2013-2015
Major GPA: 3.3 (Honor's List Winter Quarter 2015)
California State University San Marcos 2015-present
BS Computer Science
Major GPA: 3.1
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 9x/2000/XP, Unix, DOS, Linux
RDBMS: SQL server 2000, MS Access, Oracle 11g (certification achieved), MySQL, PL/SQL
Programming languages: C, C++, Python, Java
Test and defect tracking tools: QTP, LoadRunner7.5/6.5, Soap UI, TestDirector, JIRA, Selenium
Software Packages: MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, Adobe Photoshop
Web Technologies: Servlets, JSP, HTML, XML, CSS
Around 6 years of coursework in software technology with emphasis on Software development, programming and testing (2 years high school + 4 years college).
Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
Solid knowledge and understanding of RDBMS.
Familiarity with Visual Studio.
Strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Detail oriented. Exceptional ability to learn new concepts.
Able to work in a flexible environment.
Proficient in finding and resolving malfunctions, using exceptional technical and communication skills.
Ability to express technical concepts clearly to people with no technical background.
Wilson-Bennett Technology, Inc. - San Marcos, CA
• Served as a student ambassador.
• Called CSUSM alumni and parents of students and verified confidential information with them also raised money for school fund
Point of Sale system application (September 2016- December 2016) (COURSEWORK)
Software Engineering, FALL 2016
• Major contribution in designing and implementing/coding of front-end and back-end of the project.
• Updated all documentation related to configuration, service records, processes, asset inventories, topologies etc.
• Identified and eliminated bugs in the program.
• Used QT for UI and C++ as programming language.
Game Programming (Development) (January 2017 – May 2017) (COURSEWORK)
• Developed a 2D zombie shooter game
• Major contribution in coding and testing
• Platform: Unity
• Language: C#
• Object Oriented Programming
• Web application development
• Networking systems and Protocols
• Software system construction
• Database management systems(SQL)
• Assembly Language
• Data structures
• Operating systems
• Game programming
Oracle11g, San Marcos, DBMS, RDBMS, certification, resume, data, data analyst