Creative and conscientious college graduate beginning a professional career in digital marketing. Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of social media platforms, SEO best practices, and Adobe Photoshop. Hootsuite and Google Analytics certified.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration emphasis in Marketing California State University San Marcos
Graduated December 2017
Social Media, Marketing, PR, and Events Intern 6 Degrees Business Networking
May 2017 – August 2017
• Managed Facebook and Twitter accounts and monitored engagement. Evaluated content
performance on a weekly basis and adjusted strategy accordingly to ensure growth.
• Composed weekly report tracking success of social media posts by monitoring analytics.
• Assisted CEO and VP of Operations in administrative role.
• Coordinated with CEO and VP of Operations and other interns to complete assigned tasks.
• Created new promotional content for 6 Degrees website, events, and company e-blasts.
• Used Canva to develop images used for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Provided Google Analytics training to VP of Operations, provided Hootsuite training for new interns,
and provided guides to contribute to training of future interns.
• Provided database support and clean up.
• Researched and created company e-blast campaign.
Sales Associate Ross Dress for Less
Mar 2016 – ongoing
• Managed front end of store when assigned role of front end supervisor.
• Calmly and courteously managed difficult customers to provide excellent customer service.
• Recognized as employee of the month.
Relevant Course Work
Using Social Media for Marketing
• Created social media marketing plan and editorial content calendar.
• Implemented social media marketing plan using Hootsuite with Hootsuite Platform Certification.
• Developed and maintained Wordpress blog.
• Implemented SEO best practices through blog and other social media posts by using keywords, and
• Used PivotTables and other Microsoft Excel tools to interpret data and created professional
reports of findings.
• Gained Google Analytics knowledge and certification.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
• Bilingual; fluent in Spanish.
• Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, and Snapchat.
marketing, digital marketing, social media