California State University, San Marcos Anticipated Graduation date: May 2018
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Global Business Management Minors: Global Studies & Spanish
Universidad De Valladolid (University of Valladolid) Study Abroad January, 2014 – May 2014
Administrative Support Assistant
Alumni Engagement and University Advancement March, 2017 - Present
● Serving as front line support for the Alumni Engagement and University Advancement Office and responding sensitively and courteously, to Alumni and Gala-related issues and concerns by phone, email or in person, assisting all graduates/students, guests, staff, and faculty with accurate information and appropriate referrals.
● Providing support for the Assistant Vice President of Alumni Engagement and University Advancement, such as calendaring
● Providing support for donors and sponsors for the Gala event, as well as organizing the live-auction for the Gala
● Working with Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge software to fulfill Alumni Memberships and updating student profiles
● Assisting with the coordination and execution of the California State University San Marcos Annual Gala event
● Maintaining the Alumni Engagement website with Cascade and the different social media platforms.
Stylist/ Lead Cashier
American Eagle Outfitters, Escondido, CA September 2014 – Present
● Processing customer transactions with both the IBM Computers and mobile Point of Sale system.
● Meeting sales goals and assisting customers with styling size, fit inquiries and needs.
● Participating in perpetual inventory process as well as visual merchandise daily store set ups.
● Helping the authorization of transactions and making sure tasks are running smoothly at the cash register.
Commencement Assistant/ Administrative Support
Commencement, California State University, San Marcos February 2015 – March 2017
● Served as front line support for the Commencement Office, which includes answering phones and sending e-mails to students, faculty, staff, and guests regarding commencement related deadlines, activities, and requests.
● Assisted with the coordination and execution of five Commencement ceremonies (with over 3,000 graduates and 10,000 guests) and Gradfest (with over 1,000 students and guests).
● Maintained an inventory system for all supply/equipment purchases and assisting with the distribution of graduate items.
● Created and updated informational brochures, posters, presentations, and website graphics.
● Served on the Committees for student speakers / vocalists and volunteers
● Maintained the Commencement website with Cascade and the different social media platforms.
● Responded sensitively and courteously, to Commencement-related issues and concerns by phone, email or in person, assisted all graduates, guests, staff, and faculty with accurate information and appropriate referrals.
Summer Conference Concierge
Summer Conferences, California State University San Marcos Summer 2015 & Summer 2016
• Assisted in the arrival preparation and departure check out procedures for clients along with their conferences and camps groups.
• Scheduled classroom spaces, sports fields, and meeting spaces for multiple day range reservations using 25Live.
• Liaison to outside vendor to control inventory, set schedule for pick up and delivery of laundry services for all linens needs such as bedding, towels, and table cloths and linen bundles.
• Assisted with food and beverage guarantees with catering vendors and provided quality assurance of the Dinning Hall set up for food standards, cleanliness and safety.
• Assisted with final invoicing reconciliation for damages and additional services provided to the groups.
• Responsible for overnight duty rotations in order to assist clients with any situation or concerns.
Risk Management & Safety, California State University, San Marcos June 2014 – March 2015
● Served as front office support by answering phones calls, emails, and responding to the campus community in a courteous and professional manner.
● Entered data to the Employee Training Center, as well as the department shared drive.
Event and Conference Services, California State University, San Marcos Oct. 2012 – Dec. 2013/ June 2014- Sept. 2014
● Served as the front line support for the Event and Conference Services office by answering phones, directing clients through the Event software, 25 Live, helped prospective clients get information and rates for hosting an event at California State University the correct resource on campus for support.
● Served as main contact to clients during events for logistical needs and support.
● Participated in the setup and tear down of the events.
● Proficient in Cascade, 25Live, Microsoft Office Suite, and Blackbaud’s Raisers Edge
● Excellent user of online tools such as updating social media pages and WhenToWork scheduling software
● Working in a fast-pace customer service environment where time management is essential.
● Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
● Taking initiative on projects and working as a team player to accomplish a goal.
● Fluent in English
● Intermediate in Conversational Spanish
internship, business, marketing, fashion