The Dr.SmartPhones repair franchise is expanding and looking to hire an additional repair technician for its Vista location.
We're looking to hire a skilled technician who has experience repairing iPhones, iPads, and Samsung Galaxy & Notes.
The candidate will need to be able to work a minimum of 8 hrs a day for 3/4 days a week
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Prior experience and confidence in repairing Apple products and mobile devices including iPhone 4(S), 5/5C/5S, 6, 6 Plus, iPod Touch, iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini, Samsung Galaxy, LG, HTC, Droid, Laptops, and other small electronics
-Knowledge of iOS, Android, Windows/MAC OS X *recommended*
-Attention to detail and keeping a clean and organized working environment
-Be punctual with arriving on time to work, and completing repairs
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent technical (any level), problem solving, and analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
Repairs include disassembly and reassembly of phones in order to replace cracked glass and/or LCD, charging ports, batteries, buttons, cameras etc. Working in our shop sometimes involves working in a FAST-PACED environment where repairs are done out in the open AND customer service is provided to shoppers who may have a question or want to bring in their device for repair. Repairs on phones are generally to be completed within a time frame of 30 MINUTES.
If you are interested and meet our expectations, please email your resume to ------------ and we will give you a call to arrange an interview. We are looking to hire soon.
repair, technician, cellphone repair, cellphone technician, iPhone technician, galaxy technician