DENISON UNIVERSITY Granville, OH Bachelor of Arts Double Major, International Studies and French
INSTITUTE FOR AMERICAN UNIVERSITIES- AIX-EN-PROVENCE Aix-En-Provence, France A semester long study abroad program with an emphasis on French language, where a majority of classes were taught in French. Fulfilled academic credit and lived with host family.
• Advanced French speaking and writing abilities.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Docs, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, and iMovie • Proficiency in maintaining Social Media websites.
UNIVERSITY PROGRAMMING COUNCIL– DENISON UNIVERSITY Granville, OH Programming Director
• Board of director’s member on the University Programming Council. I am in charge of organizing several events on campus that provides an innovative yet inclusive outlet for students to attend and interact with one another. I have learned how to contact professionals through e-mail, telephone, and face-to-face meetings in order to work out deals and eventually sign contracts. I have also learned how to budget large quantities of money, as our council allocated $200,000 every school year for these campus events.
WINE STUDIES DEPARTMENT–IAU COLLEGE Aix-En-Provence, France Social Media Intern and Event Organizer
• Operated the social media division of the Wine Studies Department, where I was able to develop a larger outreach for the department through heavy marketing of the wine tasting events along with other Wine Studies related opportunities. Coordinated events throughout the semester hosted by the Wine Studies Department.
TEDX TALK COMMITTEE – DENISON UNIVERSITY Granville, OH Public Relations Team
• Designed promotional posters, stickers, flyers, and newspaper advertisements as well as budgeted the costs for said promotions. Organized several social media accounts on different sites to advertise the event to the online community. Total attendance was between 150-200 people. Learned how to market to a large population.
E3 RETAIL, San Diego,CA
Software Tester Intern
• Tested software being developed by the company’s programmers, looked for bugs and any other problems. Assisted E3 Retail CEO with business meetings, including displaying software and its functions to the customers (UPS CEO). In this role I was given plenty of independent work as well as group projects.
MITCHELL ATHLETIC CENTER – DENISON UNIVERSITY Granville, Ohio
Student Equipment Manager
• Worked closely with the Varsity teams by cleaning uniforms and getting all equipment ready for games and matches. Coordinated the laundry loop system at the Athletic center. Setup various sports games/ events on campus and sold tickets. This role was a huge responsibility, with most projects being done independently.
ADMISSIONS – DENISON UNIVERSITY Granville, Ohio May 2017 Student Host: overnight and non-overnight positions
• Hosted students on overnight visits at the university in my dorm. Gave tours around campus and answered any questions the prospective students asked. Worked different posts around campus that were setup to direct prospective students and parents during events. Learned excellent people skills as well as responsibility.
• Participated in an Intensive French program in the summer of 2017 where I conducted research on the island of Martinique, concerning the tourism industry and its impact on the economy and society. I gained valuable experience in researching as well as interviewing the local population. My communications skills were also greatly improved through this opportunity.
• Four year Varsity Track and Field Athlete/ Senior Team Captain.
Student, Intern, Summer, 2018