Communication Student Seeking Internship
Driven communication student seeking an internship for spring 2018. Qualified through excellent written and verbal communication skills alongside organization, time management, willingness to learn, and public relations knowledge. Well-versed in customer service with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude and sense of humor under pressure.
Athleta | Crabtree Valley Mall | May 2017 – Present
• Brings company’s mission to life on the sales floor by empowering women to realize their limitless potential through living an active, healthy and confident lifestyle.
• Achieves daily sales goals by cross selling product based on customer’s preferences and past purchases.
• Builds rapport with customers by asking questions and performing active listening skills to understand true needs.
Visual Merchandising Team Member
• Brings product to life through mannequin styling, outfitting and merchandising decisions.
• Preserves visual presentation standards and ensures all window directives are executed properly.
• Ensures merchandise is properly sized and replenishes sales floor when needed while maintaining stockroom and back-of-house cleanliness and organization.
Carolina Country Club | Raleigh, NC | May 2017 – August 2017
• Gave prompt, efficient, friendly, and quality service at all times.
• Strictly abided by all state liquor regulations while keeping bar and work areas clean and sanitary.
• Effectively handled customer complaints and special requests.
Carolina Country Club | Raleigh, NC | January 2016 – May 2017
• Served as a point of reference for fitness expertise for members
• Maintained cleanliness of fitness facility and equipment
• Performed clerical duties and reported to Director of Wellness
AmericasMart Atlanta | Atlanta, GA | June 2016 – June 2016
Summer Intern at Amy J. Hill Showroom
• Interacted with buyers for multi-line, ladies contemporary apparel wholesale showroom, and personalized sale strategies to meet individual customer needs.
Public Relations Concentration
N.C. State University, Raleigh, NC
B.S. Fashion Merchandising and Consumer Studies
East Carolina University, Greenville, NC 2014-2016
Proficient in Mac, PC, Microsoft Office, InDesign
Communication, writing, social media