Digital media marketer with 247 Laundry Service, Nike and ESPN experience.
Digital Media Marketer and Production Assistant
Enthusiastic and persuasive brand champion, storyteller and sports media host. Creative, digitally savvy and team oriented. Two plus years of marketing, promotions and media production experience.
Specific expertise in:
• • Digital Marketing / Social Media
• Project and Event Management
• Communications / TV / Radio / Podcasts
• Sporting Goods and Sports Entertainment
University of Southern California, Los Angeles
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (Cinematic Arts emphasis), August 2015
247 Laundry Service, Portland, OR
Assistant Production Office Coordinator April 2016-Present
• Manage video and photo shoot production for social media campaigns for Jordan, Muscle Milk and Fitbit.
• Secure resources (site, product and creative). Negotiate contracts. Coordinate invoices and payment process.
STATS LLC, Hillsboro, OR
Baseball Video Technician March 2016-April 2016
• Video editor of MLB games for the world’s leading sports technology, data and content company.
ESPN Radio, Los Angeles, CA
Marketing and Promotions Coordinator March-Aug 2015
• Managed and executed multiple promotional events for ESPNLA 710 in Southern California venues.
USC Marshall School of Business, Los Angeles, CA
Production Assistant May-Aug 2015
• Filmed and edited classes for innovative USC Marshall Online MBA program, enabling remote access.
USC Trojan Vision, Los Angeles, CA
Executive Producer and Host February 2014-May 2015
• Hosted and produced a live television sports program, The Water Cooler. Won Best On-Air Chemistry award.
Nike, Beaverton, OR
Digital Marketing Intern for xxx-xxx-xxxx June-August 2014
• Produced Global Digital Launch Tracker tool to optimize product, release date and inventory data flow.
• Led xxx-xxx-xxxx Brand project and earned endorsement for team name, mission statement and logo.
Jamie Wilson Productions, London, England
Production Intern July-August 2013
• Conducted sales analysis, negotiated sponsorships and coordinated Facebook page for British theatre company.
Caliber Media Company, Los Angeles, CA
Production Intern January-May 2013
• Analyzed and recommended screenplays for film production and management company.
Activities and Achievements
USC Sports Business Association - Sports industry focused group member (2014-15)
USC Sports - Lacrosse Club Team (2011-12), Intramurals: Football (2012-14) and Basketball (2011-13)
Trojan Knights - USC’s spirit and service brotherhood (2012-15). Recruitment Chair (Spring 2013).
The Sports Quotient - Podcast Producer and Host of Holm Court Advantage, featuring NBA stories (2014-15)
KXSC Radio - Developed and hosted a weekly sports radio program, Ball Don’t Lie, covering the NBA (2012-13)
Merit Based Scholarships and Marshall Global Leadership Program - Presidential (half-tuition), USC Bing, Intel and Nike
Skills - MS Office, Keynote, Google Docs, WordPress, Avid 8, Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and Photoshop
Social media, marketing, digital media, sports, advertising, production coordinator, television