Master of Science in Structural Engineering Spring 2019 Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering Aug 2013-Aug 2017 Manipal University, India CGPA – 3.5/4 TECHNICAL SKILLS
Software – AutoCAD, Revit, Staad Pro, MSP, Primavera, SAP2000, Microsoft Office, MnDOT, Abaqus, Tekla
Programming Languages – C++, Python and MATLAB.
Structural Engineering Intern, DKD Projects Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, India Jan2017 – June 2017
• Liaised with the analysis of RCC frame structure building(G+1) for Public Health Engineering Department, Government of Rajasthan.
• Computation of load distribution on elemental components like uniaxial, bi-axial struts, flanged beams, slabs, open well staircase etc. along with the design of concrete formwork.
• Developed Plans & elevations using Auto Cad & simulation modelling for seismic effect was done using STAAD PRO.
• Collaborated with contractors and architects about the sustenance of project milestones.
• Examined the bill of quantities, planning, scheduling and contrasting of planned vs. real time progress was accomplished using Primavera.
Summer Intern, DKD Projects Pvt. Ltd. June 2015 – August 2015
• Performed the transfer of elevation and coordinates with the help of surveying equipment like Total station and Auto-level along with the surveyors.
• Demarcated the area layout for earthwork with operation on level coordinates.
• Administered the fabrication & placement of shuttering material & reinforcement steel synchronously.
• Reconciled with the Asst. engineer & foremen for pouring cement concrete as well as indicated the column positions.
Analysis of wooden residential structure with roof truss: Nov2017-Dec2017
• Modelled and analyzed the wooden structure using finite element method in C++ algorithm to predict the responses (like deflections, reactions, maximum stresses, bending moment) of the structure.
Development of multi nodal frame analysis program: Oct2017 – Nov2017
• Developed a C++ code to analyze multi-nodal structures that uses the values of nodal data, load data, cross sectional -material properties and fixity conditions and outputs the results.
Ascension in the compressive strength of concrete sample: Oct 2016 – Dec 2016
• Eight concrete cube samples were formed using similar composition of cement, sand & aggregates except 5% of cement was replaced by crushed glass in 4 samples, post 28 days a substantial bump in the compressive strength was noticed.
Developed an empirical Formula for determining passenger car unit: May 2016 – July 2016
• Application of the Queuing theory by considering various factors like the operating costs, commuting needs & types & city routes at the city expressway mega Toll, the data was communicated to the government for their further site amelioration.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Volunteer work at Satyam Shivam NGO, New Delhi, India Jan 2017 – Jul 2017
• Led the NGO's efforts in raising awareness on social matters, public involvement and participation in key areas like distribution of clothes for underprivileged children, organization of blood banks, medical camps etc.
Operations head in the Institution of Engineer’s India Student Chapter at Manipal University May 2016 – May 2017
• Planned and executed various workshops, lectures on advancements in the field and softwares.
Structural Engineering, AutoCAD, STAAD PRO, Revit, Tekla, RISA, RAM, C++, Python, MATLAB