A position within a magazine company for the fashion department as a journalist.
• Interviewing for articles
• Journalistic style of writing
• Using social media platforms to network
• Creating blogs and websites
• Using Photoshop to edit photographs
Off Broadway Shoes Warehouse Philadelphia, PA
Sales Associate/Cashier January 2013 - June 2015
• Welcomed customers and informed them of sales.
• Assisted customers when help was needed.
• Ordered shoes online for customers that could not find their size in the store.
• Rung up customers when they were ready.
• Helped with inventory.
• Straightened up the aisles and shoes.
• Placed new items out.
Heritage’s Dairy Store Deptford, NJ
Team Member May 2016 – Present
• Handle situations in a calm, professional and timely manner.
• Answer the phone when people call in for an order.
• Restock products.
• Take customer’s orders
• Cut lunch meat when ordered.
• Make sandwiches in a timely manner.
• Clean slicers and close up deli at the end of the night.
B.A, Kutztown University of Pennsylvania Kutztown, PA
Major: English/Professional Writing May 2019
Minor: Public Relations
Involvement Kutztown, PA
Dear You Club, cofounder and president. Fall of 2017- Present.
Journalist, Magazine, Editor