TEMPLE UNIVERSITY OFFICE OF CONTRACT MANAGEMENT Philadelphia, PA
Contract Management Assistant 1/2017 - Present
• Maintain contract files.
• Maintain contract database.
• Expedite time sensitive contracts through the contract approval process.
• Responsible for photocopying, scanning documents and preparing mail for interoffice, U.S. mail, and overnight delivery.
MC CINEMA South Orange, NJ
Boom Operator/Gaffer 1/2016 – 8/2017
• Assisted production sound mixer on film sets.
• Positioned microphones so sound mixers can capture the best quality dialogue and sound effects.
• Memorized dialogue to anticipate how to operate boom during filming.
• Responsible for the lighting plan and coordination of productions.
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY Carderock, MD
Science and Engineering Intern 6/2015 – 8/2015
• Performed calculations that were required to verify designs.
• Consistently applied established engineering practices, standards, and documentation methods.
• Worked with designers and draftsmen to create drawings required for manufacturing and assembly of the product.
• Handled and sorted prior reports and research.
film, media, office, audio