Leo Robert Davis
Music Composition and Scoring Student looking for a fulfilling job experience whilst I obtain my college
degree. In the past I have acquired great collaborative experience through my participation in
creative projects such as scoring a conceptual video game and working with coworkers in the fastpaced
work environment of Earthbar and Whole Foods. The most important thing to me is maintaining
safety and creating an enjoyable / easy experience for customers.
• Customer Service • Driving Experience (6 years) • Basic Math
• Cash Handling • Interpersonal Communication/Written and Verbal Communication • Microsoft Office Suite
• Problem-Solving • Accuracy and Attention to Details • California Food Handler Card
• Interpersonal Communication/Written and Verbal Communication
EARTH BAR, Palo Alto, California, 2017-2018
Worked as a team member at the Palo Alto Earthbar location, and filled roles at
• Managed closing the store, often alone. Handled and counted money, cleaned and organized
the entire store, submitted daily closing report to corporate HQ via email.
WHOLE FOODS, Redwood City, California, 2018-2019
Customer Service Member
worked at the Redwood City location of Whole Foods as a customer service team member. My duties
were to support the cashiers with any tasks needed, as well as support the front end in general. I
often covered and assisted other departments throughout the store and was quick to adapt, and
learn new skills
• Worked on multiple teams throughout the store, learning various valuable skills.