production,manufacturing, validation engineer
To acquire a position as a Mechanical Engineer, where I can utilize my technical and leadership skills to help contribute to the success of the company and where I can expand my knowledge.
Experienced Mechanical Engineer with three years of working in the arya indusries pvt Ltd as a production engineer having skill in Product Development, Research and Development (R&D). Strong engineering professional with a Master's degree having a concentration in production,project management and manufacturing.
Education and training:
Master in Mechanical Engineering: Specialization in Manufacturing and Production 2015-2017
University of Bridgeport- Connecticut, USA
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical 2009-2013
Shri sad Vidhya Mandal institute of technology (affiliated by Gujarat Technological University) – Bharuch, India.
• Product development
• Cost estimation
• Project management
• Material selection
• Six sigma
• Process improvement
• Effective inventory handling
Arya Industries private Ltd. March 2012- May 2015 ( As Production engineer for 3 years)
• Performing evaluations, feasibility studies, conceptual and final design with cost estimation.
• Providing fail safe testing and load analysis on the different equipment.
• Having strong determination by which I can handle critical situations easily.
• Analyze the problem properly related my work and compete it with the proper method.
University of Bridgeport Jan 2017 - May 2017
Project name: -
1) “The Refrigeration effect produced by means of acoustically”
• The conversion of sound energy to remove heat from particular place and its application have been studied with emphasis on the frequency of sound required for cooling and also dependency of cooling on the orientation of the equipment which is used in acoustic refrigerator.
• Basic experiment performed on the basis of the distance between the different equipment inside
The refrigerator and count the final COP for the refrigeration.
Shri sad vidhyamandal college- Gujarat Technological University May 2012- May 2013
Project name: -
2) “To develop a cost effective two stroke bicycle for rural areas”
• To focus the concept of cost effective Bicycle which is having the preferable light weight two stroke engine installed on it
• To develop mass production of two stroke bicycle in order to gain most cost-effective value of the unit.
Awards and Achievements:
OSHA Licensed and Certified: Completed an intensive training on organizational safety and health procedures. Awarded to be a member of The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi Educational Excellence.
Awarded academic scholarship for the year 2015 & 2016 by University of Bridgeport, CT, USA
• Valid Driving license with clean abstract.
• Microsoft Office Word, Excel, windows OS, MAC OS etc.
• Excellent professional skills- Verbal and Communication.
• Knowledge of computerized maintenance system software.
• Positive attitude
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Dedicated team-player
• Meticulous attention to details
• Easily handle critical situation
• Quality work without supervision
Available upon request.
production, manufacturing, quality, validation engineer