Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Daytona Beach, FL
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering May 2017
Dean’s List (Spring and Fall 2016); Honor Roll (Fall 2015) GPA: 3.0/4.0
Craig A Smith and Associates Boca Raton, FL June 2016 - August 2016
• Modeled a city experiencing a storm-water drainage issue by developing a network of underground pipes and storm water inlets in ICPR3.
• Compared with existing conditions to determine if there was a significant decrease in floodwater elevation.
• Reviewed land survey measurements to ensure past construction projects were completed per the designated specifications.
• Experienced end-to-end engineering design process from proposal to inspection of finished product.
Engine Tuning - Formula SAE Competition: Member of 3-person team.
Modeled a 600-cc motorcycle engine in Ricardo Wave to determine engine parameters to optimize performance. Designed an intake and exhaust system to go on a custom-built racecar to compete in the Formula SAE competition (Fall 2016).
Turbojet Project - Fabricated a Turbojet Engine: Member of 8-person team.
Objective was to create a turbojet engine out of a stock turbocharger from a passenger car. Designed, built, and fabricated a stand, display panel, and mounting brackets for the engine (Spring 2016).
Improved Existing Longboard Design - CATIA Project: Member of 2-person team.
Modeled a longboard in CATIA with improvements to the design. Implemented and engineered a braking and suspension system into the existing design (Spring 2014).
Bullet Trajectory Calculator - Analysis of Fired Projectile: Individual Project.
Designed and coded a program in MATLAB to calculate the trajectory of a fired projectile using various environmental factors, such as, wind speed and muzzle velocity (Fall 2013).
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Daytona Beach FL
August 2016 - December 2016
Assistant of Professor
• Graded and recorded engineering students completed Dynamics homework assignments and assisted in creating homework answer key.
• Provided all grades to professor on a weekly basis.
Anchor Construction LLC Newtown, PA
May 2014 - August 2015
• Assisted in building and designing residential renovations including additions, bathrooms and kitchens.
• Interacted with customers throughout their home improvement project.
Software: SolidWorks 2016, Ricardo Wave, AutoCAD, CATIA V5, Ansys 17.0, ICPR3, Microsoft Office
Programming Language: MATLAB, Simulink
Formula SAE: Powertrain Team Member (Fall 2016).
High-Performance Modified Endurance Car Team: Executive Board-Secretary (2016).
Phi Delta Theta Fraternity: Active Member (Fall 2013-Fall 2017), Webmaster (2015-2016).
mechanical engineer, car, engine